• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could have a real life pokémon, who would it be?

Necro101

I have a list of Pokemon for this question. It is depending if I wanted a everyday usefull Pokemon, a Pokemon that looks cool, a pokemon that would get along well with me... Etc. If I take in consideration all of these questions I would want an Alakazam. IT CAN FREAKIN TELEPORT! TELEPORT! But then there is Xatu who can see the futur and the past... That is prety cool. Zoroark can make illusions... Mismagius can cast curses... Alote of Pokemon are really cool and would be very fun to have... But in the end, I would really like to have a Pokemon that can teleport but at the same time, I would want a dark Pokemon or a Pokemon like Lucario which is very fit... This is a very hard question to answer. Gallade is fit and can teleport, but he has no hands... Gengar can pass through walls and can fly besides you but can't teleport. For now I have no definite winner or answer but it will come.
0ne day...​

RAWK ON

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
I would probably have any of the eeveelutions as pets, but especially Flareon and leafeon. Flareon because he'd keep me warm on cold nights and Leafeon because it's adorable. >3<

CameronSt

Awakened
I would probably have any of the eeveelutions as pets, but especially Flareon and leafeon. Flareon because he'd keep me warm on cold nights and Leafeon because it's adorable. >3<
Well if you tried to cuddle with Flareon or if it jumped on your lap that wouldn't be good D: and yes Leafeon is cute <3 It is my favorite out of the eeveelutions :D

CameronSt

Awakened
Wait why can't Abra teleport indoors?
Because in the games you can't, (like how you can't ride your bike in most buildings) but if you tried it in real life I don't see why it wouldn't work (maybe your particles still can't go through solid objects when you teleport?)

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Because in the games you can't, (like how you can't ride your bike in most buildings) but if you tried it in real life I don't see why it wouldn't work (maybe your particles still can't go through solid objects when you teleport?)
Oh yeah, it's definitely just a game mechanic to keep it from being used like a Dig or Escape Rope.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
I already have a poke-pet technically, as in my Pokemon Pikachu walker/virtual pet. but that thing's way old.
So i'd have to say mew, as it's one of my favorites, and it transforms into any pokemon i please..

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Well if you tried to cuddle with Flareon or if it jumped on your lap that wouldn't be good D: and yes Leafeon is cute <3 It is my favorite out of the eeveelutions :D

well i sort of imagine Flareon being like a torchic, "A fire burns inside, so it feels very warm to hug." ;3

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Hitmonchan. I would have raised him from an egg, hatched him as a Tyrogue, and evolved him into Hitmonchan. His name would be Sertorius. I would take him with me everywhere. If I could have more than one pokemon for a pet, they would be my Medicham (Effie) and my Scrafty (Reglius). I just love those three so much. I know that they are just data, but I don't care.

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger
Growlithe/Arcanine, probably. It's a huge, snuggly dog. What's not to love? There's also Vaporeon (my favorite eeveelution) and Raichu who is just plain adorable. Crobat would be cool as well.

Realistically, I could never choose just one pet. :p

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I would have a Cyndaquil becuase he is my favorite.

This right here^ XP But I would still let it evolve into Typhlosion since its pretty much my favorite starter overall ^_^

Also Joltik.. its so ADORABLE!! X3 its like a portable electric device. Power goes out... Joltik is here to restore it! XD

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Meloetta! It's pretty and it can fly. It's beautiful singing would be nice too. If I was mad,sad, or scared it would sing a song to control my emotions and be happy. If I needed to be entertained it could go pirouette mode and dance for me. It can be invisible too so it could hide if necessary. It could use Psychic or Close Combat for self-defense

gamer_legend

Meloetta! It's pretty and it can fly. It's beautiful singing would be nice too. If I was mad,sad, or scared it would sing a song to control my emotions and be happy. If I needed to be entertained it could go pirouette mode and dance for me. It can be invisible too so it could hide if necessary. It could use Psychic or Close Combat for self-defense

I want an Emolga...specifically the one in your sig. It looks so cute.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Beautifly! :D ;267;

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Buizel and Floatzel, they're my favorite Pokemon of all, I find the two interesting, fun, and protective as well.

Dreamy

Very interesting question...I would love to have Latias at my side constantly, but then I would have to explain my mute female "friend" to everyone, that could get awkward lol. Invisibility, flying on her back, and her psychic powers are three reasons why it would be worth it. She wouldn't be my pet per say, but my constant companion, she is free to go at anytime.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Meowth coz then it'll give me money XD nya~

I like your idea :)

I personally would have a farm with a bunch of different pokemon, but the one that would never leave my side would be Axew. It could hide in my hair, just like Iris' Axew.