• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could have a real life pokémon, who would it be?

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
I would say... probably Reuniclus or Golurk. I really like both of them, design-wise, and unlike the big dragons and such, they won't require several pounds of raw meat per day, turn the sofa into a smoking pile of ashes, and eat the neighbors' dog. Reuniclus has the added bonus of being super-intelligent, telekinetic, and conveniently-sized, but Golurk can just fold up in a corner and hang out there without any food or water for as long as is needed, plus he's, you know, A GIANT FLYING ROBOT!!!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I have lots of choices:
Zorua and Growlithe since they look like dogs
Quilava since it is cute
Meowth since it can find money
Charizard so I won't have to worry about burglars

AnotherForme

I would probably choose Zorua. I quite like foxes and his ability to mess with peoples perception of everything around them and ability to transform into a seemly different physical form (Thanks anime) would be so amazing! I feel as I would always be safe with him around because I would train him to be able to activate his powers indefinately.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I would have a Chikorita no doubt! They're just the cutest little things ever! My second choice would probably be Leafeon!

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I would have Zorua and Riolu because they are the babies of my two favorite pokemon and because Zorua can transform into me and take my place at school :D

GildedScizor

The drinking bird
Given that I've just watched Pokemon Heroes again, Latios or Latias. Powerful, but friendly. I wouldn't have them as pet, but as an equal :)

Mienfoo

Martial Arts Pokémon
I would love to have a Latios as a pet. You can fly on it, it understands human speech, and is also my favorite legendary. Another Pokemon I would love to keep as a pet is Zorua/Zoroark, thanks to its Illusion ability.

CameronSt

Awakened
I noticed that everybody chose one that is cute, tough, or a really good reason so I feel bad about some of the hated ones like Magikarp, stunfisk or tentacool :/ I used to hate tentacool because I never used any repels -.- but now since it's not in Black 2 I don't hate it (or any pokemon in that matter :D) anymore, I only hate it when they make me battle them when I am trying to go somewhere or the reason I hate the most, when they break my chains on Pearl :mad: not cool bidoof

Zachmac

Hm...I'd want to have one that's not very dangerous, easy to care for, and easy to clean up after. Oh, and it has to be one I like to. Hm...I think I'd like a Vaporeon, but that's rare and would probably be expensive to get, so Swellow, I suppose.

I don't want anything that breaths fire.

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
Pichu. It's adorable! It's my favourite Pokemon and it can show the world size doesn't matter! Or it could also evolve into a badass Raichu. :p

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
I sort of have a Pokepet, a talking Emolga plush. It'd be more like a pet if it could move though >.>

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, I will for the fourth time answer Houndoor. An intelligent dog would make a fine pet. and I like obedient dogs

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I would LOVE to have a Torchic as a pet! They're adorable, part of my favorite evolutionary line, and they'd be so snuggly to cuddle and hug. And it would eventually evolve into my favorite Pokemon.

Turtwig and umbreon. They both cool and 'cute'. Turtwig could attack burglars etc. and umbreon could defend me. They are cool