• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could have a real life pokémon, who would it be?

Ice Car

Gaming Connoisseur
Glaceon and Flareon. They'd freeze and heat up my food and stuff. And Glaceon is my favorite Pokemon too.

I'd also want a Jirachi and Celebi. I get one wish and the ability to time travel. Because why the hell not?

elemein

I have a few pokemon I'd choose...

Sandshrew : He's the first pokemon I ever caught ever in any game.. Ever... He's also my favourite from the anime (back in Gen I with AJ), and he'd be a great companion (I think) as he could be taken anywhere and the ability to dig holes is always cool. Oh, and fissure. Because splitting Earth's crust is pure badassery.

Pidgeot : Because he could also be taken most places and could fly me anywhere I want. Which is cooler than teleporting in my opinion.

Gengar : Always thought he was a pokemon of pure evil with a soft side to it. Plus the ability to make anyone sleep and have nightmares would be useful against muggers or threats.

Cubone : Same reasons as Sandshrew more or less.

That's about it really, though I'd be happy with any pokemon :) I know I chose common pokemon and thats boring... Buuuut too bad.

cantavanda

Blue Rose Princess
If you could have a real life pokémon, who would it be?

This is diffirent then a regular what's your favorite pokémon lol.
If you could have one real life pokémon as friend or pal or pet or something, who would you choose? Who would be useful for your life? And why?
I would obviously choose Weavile (Manyula) because he is small and he is fast and he is a good boy lol.

;461;

LeLouch Lawliet

LeLouch and C.C.
Lugia because I don't know I just like him and he would be a great Pokemon to have. That or Marowak since he is my favorite Pokemon of all time and would love to have him or Cubone.

ohjeezitskim

He builds him a huge garage, like in Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Anywho, I'd pick Charizard. He is transportation, warmth if ever lost in the cold wilderness or power outage, make a campfire, roast my marshmallows or hot dogs, and be a protector! He'd be a BAMF as well if there was ever a zombie outbreak!

Or I'd also pick an electric Pokemon - I don't think legendaries would be a "pet" so I can't pick Zapdos. (flying = transportation.) I could harness it's power for electricity!! In a nice way of course, not a mean evil villain kinda way

Sea Swampert

being piratey
Obviously Swampert. The ability to detect storms and tidal waves is pretty good, and the face he building a little den to hide in would be great. Plus, Summer is always too hot, so naturally having a water type would come in handy.

Or Salamence...it's a dragon who doesn't want a dragon as a pet!?

sidrick

i would have a Arcanine aswell! sooo much kooler than Charizard :D and i would allso have Furret, what amasing pets thay would be:D

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
jirachi :p
need a pokemon who grants my whishes :)

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
I'd have an arcanine or a flareon. Arcanine, because he can ride me anywhere with extremespeed, and flareon, because their so cute!! :3

Sound

Mag. Mor. Tar. Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Thunderbolt, Psychic, and Kung Fu. Lots and lots of Kung Fu. Oh, also, Confuse Ray. It'd be no doubt fun at parties.

Necro101

I answers a thread that was about the same as this one or two weeks ago, so I will make this post brief because I do not want to repeat myself.
I would either want to have a Gengar or a Alakazam. Alakazam because it can teleport and you can read peoples minds, and Gengar because it would be great to spy on people and it is just has a great designe.

RAWK ON