• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could have a real life pokémon, who would it be?

rockpad

kero-chan
a gastly nice bounch of gas who give me nightmares neh

just give me a charmender who i can cuddle and i will be fine.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Gallade, to teleport me across the world.

Scaldaver

Limitless
Rayquaza - I could use its power to help people, I could use it for transport and I could sleep around my house, so it's be great security.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
charizard to burn up all the people I hate.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
lilipup :p
it just looks like a dog...

DW_Bystander

Dream World Watcher
Eevee.
Can't think of a reason why...
Maybe it's because I'll cherish it regardless of whatever it evolves to.
That, or a Pidgey.
I have fond memories with it.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Zweilous, I would Call Him "See-Wee-lie-ous" Like I pronounce it. IT WOULD BE TOO CUTE.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Castform definitely.So I have someone to talk with even I don't understand what he gonna say.

firebolt

This is such as tricky one but I would go for Dragonite, since it can fly and the elemental moves it can learn would be great fun.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Oh god, I don't know. Blastoise of Jolteon probably.

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
Arcanine. He's like a big dog that could also take me places. I could train him just like a normal dog and he'd be awesome to have around.