• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could have a real life pokémon, who would it be?

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Shaymin.Its so cute :D

Roromiya

on hiatus
Jigglypuff, for those sleepless nights. It's also cute, squishy, and small so I can take it anywhere. :)

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
I would have victini! because anyone with victini will always be victorious! (In other words: I would never lose a game)

Zachmac

I'm not really able to think fast in real life, so I'd rather just get a pokemon as a pet. Probably something I like that's easy to take care of and clean after, like a Tailow.
and you can read peoples minds
I'd opt for this to be outlawed, except in court, where this thing would clear up cases nicely.

I mean, minds are extremely personal things.

landshaymin

Follow my lead.
I would choose Zorua as it's tiny and doesn't make trouble because of it's size.
I could easily take it with you and I wouldn't have to take care of it 24 hours a day.

Akko

Strawberry Sunrise
I'd love to have an Arcanine ^_^

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Quoting myself from the pokepet thread

Meloetta! It's pretty and it can fly. It's beautiful singing would be nice too. If I was mad,sad, or scared it would sing a song to control my emotions and be happy. If I needed to be entertained it could go pirouette mode and dance for me. It can be invisible too so it could hide if necessary. It could use Psychic or Close Combat for self-defense

I'd also love to have an Emolga.

Ribemba

Garchomp Trainer
ummm garchomp... it is powerful and cool!! :D

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
I'm prompt to quote myself from the Pokepets thread, but anything practical made from my decisions there could be performed better if I were Doctor Manhattan. So I suppose I'd take Snivy in real life or something. What better Pokemon to have than the one that graduated from Harvard... Twice?

Steelrush

Banned
It would be either Lucario, Serperior, or Meloetta. They've served as good partners in the games for me, and in real life they'd be excellent friends as well. :)

Mienfoo

Martial Arts Pokémon
I think having a real life Mienshao would be very nice. They can protect me by using the fur on their arms as whips to drive away enemies. It's arm fur can also extend (In the manga, at least) at will, so it can grab stuff for me that I couldn't reach. Also, it looks pretty cool. :p

I'd also love to have an Arcanine. You can ride on it, it can help me with it's Fire-type attacks, and looks pretty awesome.

Metalhead9838772

Fearless Trainer
Salamence. Who the hell would not want to travel everywhere on a freaking dragon?

ohjeezitskim

I thought of a new one, I'd also really enjoy Flygon.
They're super cute, in my opinion, and can learn flamethrower, so it can still help me roast marshmallows and hot dogs!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
If possible, I'd like a Mew mainly because it'd keep me active due to it being hyperactive/playful most of the time and kitties, I love kitties!. But as Legendaries would probably be out of the question for the most part, I'd go with Marill, especially when it evolves into Azumarill. There's just something about Marill I really like, and I imagine Marill is probably warm and squishy. I don't know how much it'll need water, though, so it might be a problem if it does... in which case, I'd go with a Sentret/Furret in its place for the same reason.