• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could have an intimate ralationsip with any pokemon character, who would it be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cynthia, most likely, although if I was younger, maybe may, I like her the best out of all the younger female charecteres

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Technicly it's not spamming. We're talking about what you want to fix before you have a relationship with her. But whatever. :p

Scrible

I thought by "pokemon character" you meant an actual pokemon.

But then I started to think, "Cynthia is not a pokemon...."

squeezcheese

Dawn and her super short skirt...

HOW ARE THEY 10 YEARS OLD????

Profesco

gone gently
Intimate relationships have no place on a children's forum. If you want to see intimacy on SPPf, visit the Shipper's Community - that's as far as it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.