• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could have any 2 pokemon as your starter and partner, what would they be?

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
Rotom as the leader, Chinchou as my partner. Or Rotom as the leader and Porygon2 as the partner.

No legendaries... :( So no Articuno as starter then...

Erm, Vulpix (starter) and Dragonair (partner, although originally a Dratini)

Zachmac

Psyduck leader and slopoke as partner!

Just kidding, shimima leader and basuroa as partner.(5th gen pokemon). Well, you did say any.

Suicune3000

Water Lord
Dratini as leader and Teddiursa as partner. Two of my favourite non-legendaries are Ursaring and Dragonite.

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
Gible (me) I <3 dragons. Bottom line. lol

Riolu (partner) Riolu covers up my 4x Ice type weakness ;)

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
Eevee (ME)
Um.... Let's see.... Mamepato. (He takes care of my weaknesses, even when I evolve into Umbreon)

That would be such an awesome combo. I use Baton Pass then Sucker Punch/Quick Attack when a Fighting or a Bug-type appears, and Mamepato/Kenhorou takes care of the rest. :[ Too bad I can't actually have that combo in the game...

EzzPeon

just a passerby
hmm...
either

me: buneary (lopunny)
partner: igglybuff (jigglypuff & wigglytuff)

or

me: budew (roselia :D & Roserade :D)
partner: ralts (kirlia, gardevoir)

i like the second one most.

yoshi1990

Yoshi Trainer
me --> Ampharos
partner-->Nidoqueen

pokenutter

Warrior of Time
Hello. I'm Tom, the Totodile, and this is may partner, Other Tom the Tsutarja. We're Team PEBKAC III.

(Sorry, inside joke. You can PM me if you want it explained.)

jakory08

Mudkip as starter and Chikorita as my partner.(P.S This is also my team in red rescue team.)

phantom5niper

Glaceon is number 1
me Absol or Glaceon
partner Lucario or Ninetales

Mudkip8003

Shinx for the starter and Aipom for the partner.