• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could have any Pokemon as a pet, which would it be?

'Pikachu'

Pokemon #25
Hey. Pikachu here. I was just wondering, because I'm trying to start my first thread, if you could have any Pokemon for a pet, what would it be?

It can be ANY Pokemon, even a Legendary. Just name it.

Necro101

I would probably go for Gengar because he is just a cool pokemon. I would also maybe go for Cacturn or Absol because they have been some of my all time favourites.

RAWK ON

Edit: After seeing ShinyUmbreon189's post, Umbreon would be cool too.

Last edited:

Estellise

peachy
Espeon or Zorua. 'Cause I like them and they just scream 'pet' to me.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
"Revenge tools?" That line scares me a bit, but friendships are good. Pikachu could help cut down you electricity bills; Celebi could be used to correct problems; Charmander and Charzard are cool (and you could use their fire to run a generator). Still, this scares me. What would happen if you couldn't control them?

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
Reshiram, no question about it. He would be able to fly me many places, and it also looks so cool. I'd love to show it to my friends. Sure they are gonna be scared of it at first, but if I convince them he isn't gonna hurt I think they're gonna be alright with me having him.

auteur

Fossil freak
As a pet? Purrloin/Liepard or Houndour/Houndoom. They're my favorites from the ones that resemble actual domestic animals.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Definitely Zorua or Zoroark, So they can turn into anyone I want and trick people. But they would be family members since I don't refer to animals as pets.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
[img139]http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/306.gif[/img139] or [img139]http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/376.gif[/img139] or [img139]http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/649.gif[/img139]

They are not exactly my favorite Pokémon, actually only Genesect and Aggron are among my faves, but I think it would be cool to have any of them as a pet.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
Talk about utilities then I'm gonna make a new house pet.

1. 5 or so Pikachus for electricity and 1 Pikachu as a generator
2. Squirtle for water (I gotta have the tools to purify it)
3. Charmander for heat and cooking
4. Muk as my garbage Pokemon
5. Pidgey as my mailer (so I don't gotta pay for shippings) for bigger shippings I'll use Pidgeotto
6. Ampharos for lighting
and 7. Umbreon for the house pet.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Either Metagross or Mightyena, or Leafeon, or Absol
Metagross cause it's a freaking super computer, heck, i wouldn't even need to use this computer.
Mightyena cause it's a dog.
Leafeon cause it looks cool and would provide great defense for the house, seriously, it has Razor sharp Leaves all over it.
Absol is like Leafeon in the defense way, but it has one giant head blade. Imagine....Psycho cut. :D