• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could have any Pokemon as a pet, which would it be?

Snorlax. I would lay on that thing ALL DAY.

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
For a normal-looking (more than usual) house pet, then definitely a Ninetales. It looks so cuddly and soft. Otherwise I might go for a Lapras or a flying pokemon.

Stardastarly

Sylveon~ :D
A Starly would be awesome to keep in a nice big cage, or to let fly around the house. Otherwise, defiantly an Espeon. I can just imagine having something like that as a pet.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
a female pikachu for sure

Usatoday

Eternal God
I'd take a poochyena so cute

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
Arcanine. It would be like having a pretty big dog. Sort of. And I could ride him any time which would be awesome.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Pikachu for it's overall cuteness, as well as the fact that I like mice

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Just like Thunder Wolf, I would choose Arcanine hands down. It was Arcanine that I started playing Pokemon in the first place and Arcanines are big dogs that look cute too! :D

Azurus

The Ancient Absol
Umbreon, it would be the talk of the town and able to defend itself.
It would also be affectionate as they have to be really impressed with their trainer/owner to evolve in the first place.
I imagine taking care of it wouldn't be too hard, probably like a cat that's more active.