• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Just post and share! There is only two rules; One, you can only have up to two super powers, and two, if you can come up with one, you have to have a hero name.

I would have the powers to...
1) Make pokemon real!
2) To morph into any animal, whether real or imaginary.

I would be... Pokemaster!

PS: I know the name is lame but I came up with it on the spot.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
MOVING THIS TO POLLS

THAT IS MY SUPER POWER

ALONG WITH MAYBE CHANGING INTO ANIMALS

I'D BE A BEAR ALL DAY all day

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Id want to have a magic pencil that whatever i draw comes to life on the paper. And id want to have a power that allows me to be the size of a lego person and make lego people come to life. and teleportation sorry if thats too much ^^

my name would be.... Azukan

Just post and share! There is only two rules; One, you can only have up to two super powers, and two, if you can come up with one, you have to have a hero name.

I would have the powers to...
1) Make pokemon real!
2) To morph into any animal, whether real or imaginary.

I would be... Pokemaster!

PS: I know the name is lame but I came up with it on the spot.
Are you a furry?

This is important.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Are you a furry?

This is important.

No, I don't really understand what they are besides people who draw themselves as animals and stuff. I have a friend who is obsessed with Lucario and is a furry and changed his name to like Rova Aura or something like that on Facebook. Anyways I'm not. If someone could explain to me the point of furrys, please do because I don't get it.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
No, I don't really understand what they are besides people who draw themselves as animals and stuff. I have a friend who is obsessed with Lucario and is a furry and changed his name to like Rova Aura or something like that on Facebook. Anyways I'm not. If someone could explain to me the point of furrys, please do because I don't get it.

i draw myself as a furry cat-raccoon thing. and its alot easier to draw than a person, and i find it fun to do, so theres nothing wrong or hard to udnerstand about it ^^

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
I was just saying. Lets get back to the main topic of super powers here. But anyways, HOW THE FEAROW DID YOU DO THAT! That was amazing.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
Paradox is my heros name. My powers would be to be able to go back in time 13 seconds.

Ethan

Banned
Idk. Probably mind control. It's a little bit more of a sinister or villianous power than the rest, but probably the most useful.

Essentially, it gives you the power to do absolutely whatever you want.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Creating money out of junk mail. I would only use this power for charity, bills, and for buying a sweet mansion filled with awesome material possesions.

If you insist on a "real" superpower, teleportation would be sweet if I could make sure I wasn't teleporting into a wall or another person or something.

Idk. Probably mind control.

Essentially, it gives you the power to do absolutely whatever you want.

This. Psychic powers would be awesome except against Dark Pokemon, but Miracle Eye solves that.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
If I had one ability, it would be shape shifting. I've always thought animals and monsters and whatnot are really cool.

Also, before you ask, it depends on what your ultimate definition is. Need more details, PM me.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
If you insist on a "real" superpower, teleportation would be sweet if I could make sure I wasn't teleporting into a wall or another person or something.

Probably this.

I'd like a photographic memory too.

Falconx03

Legendary
1. Element Powers, in the Pokemon type sense. i.e. Fire, Water, Electricity, etc.

2. Teleport like Nightcrawler from X-Men. i.e. the black smoke left behind.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I'd have the superpower to fuck bitches and get money, but then again, I already have that power.

I'd probably have pyrokinesis and the ability to fly.

King Slaking

Slaking esque
To be a Master Necromancer(Bit of an Orpheus reference from The Venture Brothers)