• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Indragon

Back in the USSR
To fly.

Damn, I've always wanted to do that. :>

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
I'd want Mind reading abilities so I can know what people think, and probably super strength so I can carry all my heavy text books with ease.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
1) Change into animals. It would be fun to do what animals do, and feel how their life is like.

2) Turn invisible. I could steal stuff from stores, and do things to people I normally wouldn't do:cool:

D

Deleted member 133172

Transformation, that'd be awesome.

I'd fly around all day :)

Only problam would be that I'd be naked when I turned back

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
the power to turn back time so i could fix all my terrible mistakes. my name would be quantum... i just thought of that right now so dont be like THAT DOSENT MAKE SENSE HURR HURR!!

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
I would love to control the elements - especially water.

And I would also like to fly, with or without wings.

7 tyranitars

the power to controll lightning ^^
also the element and flying would be nice

Profesco

gone gently
To Eat anything I want and never, ever gain any weight. I'd even eat the super villans.(Which would be food based...Like a hamburger villan, an ice cream villan, a pizza villan, ect.)

I'd be called:

THE DIETOR

That was pretty funny. X3

I'd like mind powers. Telekinesis, including levitation, and telepathy, including mind control. The whole gamut.

ironknight42

To be made of electricity, and be able to sense and manipulate it in the world, this ability makes you invulnerable, to everything but mind control

Shapeshifting isn't a half bad deal either...and lets face we all know we would enjoy mind control alot.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I honestly wish I had the power to manipulate the weather or the power to be able to touch a book and know everything that it says, I forget what that is called though x;

Last edited:

Anakin0993

Nomadic Breeder
If I could acquire a power of my choice, I'd have to go with telepathy. Also, I believe a made up name for that is unnecessary; I'll just go with my real one.

Grei

not the color
I'd probably want mastery over energy as a superpower. Like, being able to create an energy-based weapon by controlling energy in my body or in my surroundings, and being able to manipulate energy to make objects move.

Or, just the power to use Psychs in the way that Neku does from It's a Wonderful World. That'd be awesome.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Very good question. I would control the power of darkness. No not the evil darkness. The darkness of the night.

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
Hydrokinesis

Whimsy

I'm surprised how many other shapeshifting wannabes there are on here, that's definitely what I would want! Mystique style, I'd turn into other people when I was bored. When I was in a bad mood, I'd turn into Godzilla and visit Japan. I'd bring a camera.

I suppose to go along with it I'd need some souped up standard super-strength, speed and general imperviousness to damage.

As for a name.. um. Well I do love nordic Berserkers, and they did some sort of shapeshifting style things, so maybe the Berserker? Or the Selkie.

Be able to create light with density from my body and freely manipulate it (change the density, shape, heat, etc... of it)

So I could fire burning beams of light, create a lot of different objects, make "force fields" and have wings of light.

And I'd never need a flashlight anymore~