• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
I'd have to go with cryokinesis.

It would be amazing to be able to make things freeze, make ice weapons, and launch shards/beams of ice.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I'd love to be able to teleport. That could save time getting to and from work, meaning more sleep time. It would also mean I could save money on petrol, or even a car!

Another super power I'd love to have is control over nature. I could make beautiful forests and gardens to help against Global Warming, and perhaps protect my home with thorned vines. I could even make roots grow out of the ground to entangle a criminal.

As for name, I'd probably be called the Ninja of Nature.

Last edited:

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Probably the Power of Dominance. So when I kill you I'll claim your soul and your powers as my own.

The Fire Starter

I would choose the generic "Psychic Powers" option, I suppose.

This would cover teleportation, telekinesis, predicting future outcomes at will, and stuff like that. It would make my life so much easier to not have to learn to drive and control things at will. I would probably end of abusing it, in all honesty. I wouldn't really go out looking for oppurtunities to be a hero, but I would try and do the right thing if a problem arises.

I would go with the power to have dominance over temperature, i could freeze fire, then melt a hole through the earth (it would be awesome)
My name would be thermalice (thermal + malice) and i would make people worship me, and destroy those who oppose + their loved ones

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
I would be the lord of water. I would have the option to turn into water (imagine the Human Torch but with water), I would have the power to completely manipulate water (not create it, although it would seem like I could as I could pull moisture from the air), being a liquid I could stretch (but I have to remain the same volume, like actual water), as I advance in power I could also have power over Ice, and finally, my name would be Typhoon at first, and later, Frostbite.

Yes, I have thought about this quite a lot.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
I would have the power... to move you (dudududududoooooo)

But yeah... I really think the best power would be to be able to fly. It would just be so good.
Benefits:
Easy Travel
Looking Awesome in front of everyone
Free travel abroad (although I can imagine there might be problems with travelling large distances/over the ocean)
Fly really high (just something I would love to do)

Although the other day I had a different idea, a variation on this power, where you could make the air solid around your body. So, for example, I could climb air, by forming 'rungs' where my hands were or even just walking up. Obviously I would have to be able to direct this and be able to control when I could use it because I imagine that breathing solid air wouldn't be too healthy. Using this, I could just slide around on air, walk above everyone's head and lots of other things that I am too tired to imagine right now. Flying would be quicker, but I feel like there are more possibilities with this power, and it is more original.

I would have the power... to move you (dudududududoooooo)

But yeah... I really think the best power would be to be able to fly. It would just be so good.
Benefits:
Easy Travel
Looking Awesome in front of everyone
Free travel abroad (although I can imagine there might be problems with travelling large distances/over the ocean)
Fly really high (just something I would love to do)

You can just go on an airplane...o_O...and fly..like a birdie! Tweet tweet! :) If you were a girl, I'd say, so...Robin..I hear you don't have a date for the ball. Care to be my chick for the evening? (But I'm not a guy, so...there. :p I'm also straight.)

Well I find control over weather/clima/temperature quite interesting and usufull. No more snow, and cold winters!
The power to control others minds is also quite handy, however I don't know if I would have been a hero then.
And of course the immortality is a choice, but there is some heavy drawbacks there(However it would be perfect to use my online name as a superhero name, Endless)

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
You can just go on an airplane...o_O...and fly..like a birdie! Tweet tweet! :) If you were a girl, I'd say, so...Robin..I hear you don't have a date for the ball. Care to be my chick for the evening? (But I'm not a guy, so...there. :p I'm also straight.)

Wow... I just didn't understand that :p
Yeahh, but are airplanes as awesome? Answer me that ;)

Jerre

Gogoat!
Hmmm... Let me think...

I would have fire Powers like Human Torch from Fantastic 4, and flying at super speed. Fast like a Jet.

^.^

Banned
The power I'd want is to mind read/telekenesis, since then I can figure out what the person's thoughts are about me ;)