1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by FallBird, Jan 8, 2013.

1. FallBird

FallBird Well-Known Member

I saw some realistic looking Pokemon drawings earlier and got to thinking about this. Mine would be Togekiss. Not really big enough to ride on, but it's such a cool Pokemon! What would you all have?

2. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

I would like to have small one, so I wouldn't spend much money on food and other stuff. Minccino seems a good pet.

3. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

I would like to have small one, so I wouldn't spend much money on food and other stuff. Minccino seems a good pet.

4. Luxvan

Luxvan Mozilla Fennekin

Umbreon.
    I'll slap you if you ask why.

5. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

Shaymin because its my favorite Pokemon

6. FangRX

FangRX Member

Probably Absol. It's easily one of my favorites, and I think it'd be great to have around.

7. ToedAndTrue

ToedAndTrue Frog Trainer(Ribbit)

Does it have to have appeared in a released game yet? If not, Froakie for its fanciness. If so, Politoed because... Just look at it, it's ALWAYS happy!

8. X&Y

X&Y Member

Wartortle... I'm not sure why but that's what came to mind and there's no turning back now..

9. One of:
    Espeon
    Teddiursa
    Slowbro
    Pidgeot

10. allicat

allicat Member

Ampharos is such a sweet and gentle Pokemon that I couldn't NOT pick it. :) Plus it would give off light so I can read, no matter where we are.

11. Espeon EX

Espeon EX Active Member

Either Espeon(duh), or Tyranitar(A.K.A Mitzy(See my latest pokemon big brother nominee for more info))

12. Truly Deceptive

Truly Deceptive It is I: ME!

Mewtwo....

13. Thomas Elliot

Thomas Elliot I AM HUSH

I'd probably go with Umbreon. Most of the interpretations of the Pokemon in real life that I have come across leave them looking scary as hell. Give me a furry companion who has a beautiful black and yellow coat, i'm fine with that.

14. Dr. Leggs

Dr. Leggs Astral Cowboy

Probably Metagross, for the combination of strength, intelligence and mobility (flying saucer whoop whoop). Same would go for Reuniclus (sans mobility), and Drifblim would be fun to have just to hitch a ride and float off somewhere every once in a while.

15. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

Espeon. This way, I'd have both a cute cat thing to cuddle with as well as a psychic creature under my command that could easily mindfuck all of my enemies.

16. pkmnmovesets

pkmnmovesets Member

-Abra could teleport me places
    -Growlithe is pretty adorable and could be a guard dog I guess
    -Alakazam or Slowking could do my homework.

17. Lucario95

Lucario95 Behold The Aura!

I would like to have a Riolu or a Growlithe.

18. Yoshimetsu

Yoshimetsu Trainer

Garchomp for it's strength and size. Plus he would be a great friend to have when I'm in trouble or something of that nature.

19. auteur

auteur Fossil freak

In real life I would favor a Pokémon I could fly around with. So I would be really happy with a Skarmory, Flygon, Archeops or Hydreigon.

20. Andrew Shard

Andrew Shard Shards of Fury...

salamence and a leafeon. Salamence to fly wherever I wanted to and leafeon to play ait would be my best pal :)