• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could live anywhere in hoenn where would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I live in a bush near Fortree City. So I guess there.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
I would live in either Lilycove or Mossdeep because they're both situated close to the sea, which I like.

Bardische

Elegance.
Definitely Lilycove. I can't survive in a town with no surrounding water and all you get are trees. *serious look at Littleroot*

And you have a beach, a department store/mall IRL, a museum, a contest hall/stadium IRL, a motel and a ferry service. It's close to being an average city.

Otherwise, I would love to live in Sootopolis. I would be fit and never get fat! Not that I'm fat...hahaha....

I'd say Slateport City or Lilycove City. Living by the ocean will always somehow calm my nerves. After all, the beach is one of my favorite places to be in.

I'd love to live in Pacifidlog Town. The morning's sun shines upon the waters, so it's obviously a pretty tropical and sunny place to be hanging around in. And I'd get by without a Poké Mart, or bring able to cycle and run. The solutions are importing and walking: no biggies! But yeah, I'd love to be able to surf along the waves and hang out with the Corsola~!

Melloyu

i'd love to live in fortree city :3
I love the wooden houses :3

wannabelilly

~MANGAQUESTSHIPPING~
i have a few places i would want to live:
1. Fortree(cool houses, and my fav gym leader)
2. Lavaridge(my second fav gym leader, and hot springs!)
3. Lilycove(same reasons as everyone else.....department store and contest hall!)

Mewtheruler

I LURVS GIRATINA!!!!
I would luv to live in littleroot only cause Brendan lives there. (and as my avatar and location say I obsess over him) Also then I'd be closer to Proffesor Birch for my starter (Who would of course be a mudkip cause I absolutely adore Swampert) Yea LittleRoot

Id live in the Battle frontier or In Route 117. Its the Best place for Getting Competitive Pokemon!!

need_2_read

Genius Teenage Girl
Lilycove, Because I love contests and shopping and if I want to leave, I can go on the S.S. Tidal

Status
Not open for further replies.