• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could live anywhere in hoenn where would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsicle

teh frozen treat
Fortree, living in tree houses! ftw!

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
oh yeah i would have to agree that Fortree is the best city.
Who doesnt want to live in trees? XD

Kashmir

Welcome to Zaun!
Littleroot, easy. :U I like Swamperts, and I could get a free Mudkip there.

Plus low-level pokemon are there to train on, rather than losing to a butt-load of level 24 Duskulls and whatnot with a level 5 Mudkip.

A secret base in route 125. I would sometimes be found finding shoal salts and shells in shoal cave.

Emerald_Infectiion

Little Big Dreamer
I'd definitely be in Verdanturf Town...
Clean air is always delightful, not to mention the Contest Hall there! X3
... and then the tunnel that leads to Rustboro City being there means an easy route to the Trainers' School! Haha! X3

Id frankly live in mystery island because of the
peace and tranquility plus there is a forest which mean pokemon and MEW

Definitely Lilycove.
It's got the forest on one side, the ocean on the other, the biggest mall ever, and Mosdeep not far off.

-Summer-

BeatFreaks Fo Lyfe<3
I would live in Fortree, so I could be friends with the lovely Winona, and even train with her.

Crystal Firestorm

There's a lot to choose from. I like the Hoenn region because it's so varied, with water routes, volcanoes and the rainforest-y area around Fortree.

I'd like to live in Lavaridge, or Mossdeep or maybe Fortree.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Dude, Fortree, wut. Who wouldn't love to live in a treehouse?

My next two preferences are Lilycove City (access to neat places and has great music), and Sootopolis (underwater cave entrance, best thing ever!)

Last Disaster

Unchained
Fallarbor. That volcanic ash does wonders for keeping the sun away. Either that or Route 111, somewhere within the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.