1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

If you could live anywhere in Sinnoh, where would it be?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by tom-tom, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom-tom

tom-tom Furret <3

If you could live anywhere in Sinnoh where would it be and why? I would live in Sunyshore because it has a beach and the best gym leader

2. Drybones446

Drybones446 That Photography Guy

I love Hearthome.

3. tom-tom

tom-tom Furret <3

heathome is cool too. i also like resort area

4. 80p

80p Well-Known Member

either the fight area because of the frontier or vielstone because of the department store and the massage chick lol

5. Lucazard

Lucazard Spoof Man™

Hearthome because it's the biggest town, I think.

It also looks cool with the contest thing and Amity Square.

6. zeno48

zeno48 Zaker!

Sunnyshore because i love living next to the ocean.

7. GreenAiden555

GreenAiden555 Up For Trade P.M Me

Either Sunnyshore to be by the lake, where I'd swim out to some weird island that no one knows about and camp there on the weekends or Snowpoint, where it's always snowing and it's the furthest away from all other people.

8. Drybones446

Drybones446 That Photography Guy

Or maybe with Cynthia in the Pokemon League...I'm sure they're not standing all day waiting for challengers, they must have a bed there.....

9. Shadow Tepi 8

Shadow Tepi 8 Prince of Blue

I would probably live at either Sunnyshore or Canalave, seeing as they're both situated right next to the sea.

10. Lucariofan-atic

Lucariofan-atic avant ǝpɹɐƃ painter☆

Snowpoint city, i like to live in the snowy places, or maybe Sunnyshore, it was nice there.

11. X502XedgeX

X502XedgeX help me team build

id prolly have to say sunny shore, just cuz the gym leader there doesnt like his job and so i would take over for him haha......kinda werid his town is surrounded by the most water yet hes an eletric trainer haha

12. Witch of 'Cos

Witch of 'Cos i love the pee pees

Canalave City.

Look at the size of that Library!

13. Agarth

Agarth Mad Breeder

Pastoria, gotta love the city mascot:p

14. Madness

Madness I has a hat

Sunyshore. Love beach areas in general.

15. Emo_Kirlia

Emo_Kirlia Well-Known Member

Old Chateau. Not that old haunted place in Diamond and Pearl. That big-*** nice mansion/hotel place in "Get your Rotom Running!" (1st Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles episode) but first I would catch that Rotom even if it meant using a masterball because I don't like Washing Machines and Lawn Mowers chasing me! T_T

16. sh@ym!n

sh@ym!n Member

i would say disortion world because i could see giratina whenever i want and no gravity

17. qwilfish

qwilfish Active Member

sunyshore city, because it's close to sea and it has a lake nearby and the munchlax shaped rock and solar panel roads are cool and there's a gym in sunyshore city.

18. Tiomasta

Tiomasta Not amused

That's not a really good place. First, what would you eat there? Trees?
    Second, what about using the bathroom? You can only go into the bush and do it there, but then eventually the pee would fall off the platform, then the weird gravity would make it go left, or right or up into yer face.

I would choose the first town. Not that many people, kinda quiet, seems like a nice and comfortable place. If anything, Sandgem isn't far.

19. Ryonai

Ryonai Shouro's employee

I would choose Sandgem because of the lab. So that I would have a nice job near home and the beach.

20. syvarris

syvarris Fuhrer

Canalave City

I love a good library.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.