• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could live anywhere in Sinnoh, where would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splitzman

Bad to the Horn
I would chose to live in Sunnyshore City because of the electricity hookup, near the water, and it's a city.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
(I was just about to make this thread yesterday. Beaten.)

I would live in Snowpoint, because I love the music there (lol) and its a nice quiet town. And nearby are Snorunt - the coolest (hah, pun) ice-type pokemon. Either there or in Veilstone, mainly because it has the game corner, department store and looks cool.

pokemaster001

eterna forest
I hate society

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Canalave, love the music, the books, and it's Sinnoh's portal to the rest of the world.

I would like to live in Veilstone. Nice city, Shinji's hometown. Perfect.

Bobblefighter

Relic Owner
Floroma town. Sunny, relaxing, lots of awesome Honey and therefore the opportunity to get Heracross and Munchlax and secluded.

Gold.Silver

LOVE's The Best DRUG
I like quiet places or without too many people.
Floaroma Town for the nature and SnowPoint City cos I love cold weather!
I've never seen/touch snow in real life though :(

Flamer

Snowpoint would be fun for a few days, but living there the whole time would be rubish.

Probably one of the large cities, like Jubilife or Hearthome. I live in London and really like the whole variety of things to do. It may be busy and all that, but your never bored, which is very nice.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
I'd have to live in Floaroma Town because of it being close to nature and its connection with Grass type pokemon

OmegaPit

The Weather man
It would have to be Snowpoint City. It has Ruins that you could try and sneak into, powerful Ice type pokemon... but apart from that it's kinda boring but hey, I like a calm and peaceful life.

LiteBlue-

Master of the Ground
I'd want to go to Snowpoint City. I live in southern California, where it is too hot to ever even consider wearing a coat bigger than a windbreaker at any time of the year, and I have always dreamed of moving somewhere colder. We could very well have gone swimming in our backyard pool when our relatives came over last Christmas; you tell me that's not a reason not to wish for a trip to Antarctica.

your very used to hot climates, so going to a cold one would be a shock to your system.

Probably Heathrome as well, because it's in the middle of everything. Also, its close enough to the trophy garden so I can catch all those rare pokemon. xD It has the most stuff going for it, like the contest and the park.

Brodioh

Rocking The World
Florama Because it's peaceful, Snowpoint Because I've only been to the snow once in my life or Sunnyshore because it's near the water

leafpower

Old Chateu ( without all creepy stuff of course!) i would jogg every morning in the forest.. and the city is very near..... and i dont know.. i kinda love the misty places... Celestic Town maybe.. but it seems preety boring there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.