• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could live anywhere in Sinnoh, where would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
Or maybe with Cynthia in the Pokemon League...I'm sure they're not standing all day waiting for challengers, they must have a bed there.....

i don't think they actually live in the building where they take on challengers. i bet you they have their own home and go to the e4 building the next day.

i'd live with cynthia! *hugs cynthia* :D she's my favorite pokemon character. ;)

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
I would probably live at Sunnyshore because it's situated right next to the sea. Perhaps Canalave as well, for the same reasons as Sunnyshore and the existence of the Canalave library.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Veilstone or Jubilife.
Based on the anime, Port Valor.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
The Villa, of course! It's out of the way, near the ocean, and has plenty of space.

If not that, probably Sunyshore.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
For me, I'd probably choose to live in Jubilife, Canalave, or Sunnyshore Cities. I sometimes like to live close by the waters. :]

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I would say either Veilstone because I like big, major cities, or Hearthome because it could be fun to be able to compete in and watch contests all the time.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
Sunnyshore, here are my reasons:

1) It's awesome!
2) It's run totally by Solar Power,
3) It's awesome!
4) It has the Electric type gym, my fav type,
5) It's close to the sea,
6) It's awesome!

Eaglehawk

Banned
The Underground...
The thread asks where you would live in Sinnoh and the Underground basically Sinnoh underground.

Reasons:
1) You basically have your own living space down there *cough*secret base*cough*
2) You live a life of a hermit
3) Very bad homeland security
4)TREASURES!!!(which you can sell if you have an overabundance of Rare Bones, Star Pieces, etc.)
5) It BELONGS to ME!!! (Basically, since no one in-game goes down there except Traders)
6) I can strike anywhere I want (If you ever thought about it, it's true. You can't possibly return back to the surface of Pastoria when you're right under Eterna City. I don't know what Nintendo was thinking.)

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
The Villa, of course! It's out of the way, near the ocean, and has plenty of space.

If not that, probably Sunyshore.

oooh yeah! i forgot about that! XD in that case, i'd live in the villa that's given to you and have cynthia live with me. :D

sunnyshore seems to be quite the popular place to live. ;) if things keep up as they are, the city will need to be expanded. :eek:

The Underground...
The thread asks where you would live in Sinnoh and the Underground basically Sinnoh underground.

Reasons:
1) You basically have your own living space down there *cough*secret base*cough*
2) You live a life of a hermit
3) Very bad homeland security
4)TREASURES!!!(which you can sell if you have an overabundance of Rare Bones, Star Pieces, etc.)
5) It BELONGS to ME!!! (Basically, since no one in-game goes down there except Traders)
6) I can strike anywhere I want (If you ever thought about it, it's true. You can't possibly return back to the surface of Pastoria when you're right under Eterna City. I don't know what Nintendo was thinking.)

for number 6, i thought of that too, that it didn't make sense how you go underground from pastoria, be under eterna and when you leave, end up in pastoria again. :eek:

Last edited:

Clubfoot

Hurricane-Thunder
Umm

I can't stand extreme hot or extreme cold so resort area is perfect

Eaglehawk

Banned
If the government doesn't allow to live underground, I would probably live on Stark mountain. Yes, so I've heard, the pollution is bad up there, but who cares?

Maybe live on Rt. 222.
1) The beach is right outside my door.
2)Close to three cities: Sunyshore, Pastoria, and Veilstone.

sanngem next to dawn so i could rape her
Wow...
awkward...

madelyn

Thinks with Portals
I'd live in my Villa in the Resort Area. Everything seems nice there. I have a pool, a big house, and people visit a lot.

Grei

not the color
I'd love to live in Canalave City. It's got a library full of ancient myths and stories! It's also close to Iron Island and the Moon Islands. :3

But, if I had to live somewhere else in Sinnoh, it'd probably be in the Villa at the Resort Area.

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
If the government doesn't allow to live underground, I would probably live on Stark mountain. Yes, so I've heard, the pollution is bad up there, but who cares?

Maybe live on Rt. 222.
1) The beach is right outside my door.
2)Close to three cities: Sunyshore, Pastoria, and Veilstone.

Wow...
awkward...

who said it was polluted? though i can't say i'm surprised that it is, what with all the ash and smog and stuff.
but i wouldn't want to live there because it'd be too hot, and i get hot easily. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.