• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could live anywhere in Sinnoh, where would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlCario

Banned
Solaceon Town. It's quiet, peaceful, plenty of trainers around to train with, and the Pokemon Daycare is right next door. Oh! And who could forget the chubby guy who just loves telling you how he's "smack dab in the middle of town!"

That chubby guy is in Pastoria City. But he's still awesome.

I must say I like the idea of living in Snowpoint city. It's quiet, isolated and there's skiing nearby.

smartie

Canavale, I like islands! :eek:

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Solaceon Town. It's quiet, peaceful, plenty of trainers around to train with, and the Pokemon Daycare is right next door. Oh! And who could forget the chubby guy who just loves telling you how he's "smack dab in the middle of town!"

I'm pretty sure he's in Pastoria.
----
I'd probably live in Sunnyshore mainly because it's near the sea.

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
Jubilife City, it's so lively and eventful there.

Hearthome City comes second if I wanted a more peaceful place to live.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Eterna City seems like a nice place to live. Not too far away from the windmills, and perfectly within range to travel to Jubilife or Hearthome.

Canalave comes in as a second.

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
after the villa in the resort area, my second choice would be... wherever cynthia lives. ;) cause i can't think of somewhere else... XD maybe celestic town, because it seems quiet and peaceful and i liked the ruins. :)

Canalave City for the amazing library or Sunyshore City because Volkner is wicked cool.

Either those two, or Twinleaf Town for the nostalgia. I'd most likely choose Twinleaf Town.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I like nearly all the cities/towns in the game, so it's hard for me to choose just one place.

I would probably choose a place like Sandgem, because it is small and quiet, yet known to many other people because of its lab and beach. Or maybe somewhere like Canalave, because it's pretty and reminds me of Venice.

I know that I would definately not live in a place like Snowpoint, because it's too cold, or Jubilife, because it is too big and too busy.

Narkster

Collecter
I would definatly live in Snowpoint, becasue of all of the snow. :)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Resort Area (Platinum), heck I even bought all the furniture for my pleasure..I wonder if the E4 castle counts here? I'd like to be wherever Lucian is....even if I'd stay in his battle room forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.