• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could live anywhere in Sinnoh, where would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAEWIG

Snowpoint

I would live in snowpoint, because I love snow and ic epokemons, or the resort area, it have some grass pokemons around it and is tropical

freeganXL

Pokemon & Heroscape!
Solaceon Town

J.T.

ಠ_ಠ
Canalave. Reminds me of Italy, specifically the canals in Venice. It'd also be nice to take a boat to some island somewhere.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
sunyshore, I love markets and the city has a nice deesign

ToonLinkBrawler

Legendary Hunter
Probably Sandgem; small, near a lake and the "ocean", and in the same vicinity as the awesome Prof. Rowan.

Shide

I'm gonna go with the croud and say sunnyshore. I'd love to swim out to that island.

Or maybe with Cynthia in the Pokemon League...I'm sure they're not standing all day waiting for challengers, they must have a bed there.....

No, I've beat the elite 4 at 2am once.

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
I would say Canalave City.
It has a huge library and I love reading!;)
I love the city's theme too.

alexahhh

Lackadaisy Trainer
Wow, I'm pretty sure every town has been said except for the one I'm about to say. xD Oreburgh. I would totally love to live in Oreburgh. It's so close to everything. Floaroma, Sandgem, Eterna, and Hearthome are all so close. You have Mt. Coronet, the Cycling Road, Wayward Cave, the Oreburgh Mine. Not to mention the awesome museum and being able to revive fossils. ^___^ Plus, there's lots of hustle and bustle while still being generally small. (Not too mention Roark is there... <3 hehehe)

And if Not Oreburgh, Floaroma. Love it there. So pretty and you've got some windmills and drifloon adjacent. ^_^ Or I'd spend my tiem split between Snowpoint and my villa in the resort area, to keep the balance of gorgeous and cold to relaxed and warm. :)

But, yeah, main choice would be Oreburgh. :D -rebel w00t-

GIR7590

Resort area defiantly if I had the Villa fully furnished... Otherwise... Survival zone for fellowship with friends. :)

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
Canalave City, due to its proximity to water and its library.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I would probably say Sunyshore City. It's right by the ocean, it's got a beach, and it's always sunny. My kind of place! My second choice would be the Resort Area, I think. It's always really relaxing, and I actually spend a lot of time in my Platinum game just hanging around the Villa, fishing or doing something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.