• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Live in the Johto Region...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAmDewgong

Not too shabby
Olivine City is the most beautiful name of a city ever. I'd live in Ecruteak though, it's close to both Oli and Goldenrod. And those towers. And Mahogany, if you have a boat.

barkley

i would live in the 4th gym place well so mysteris if u know what i mean
and who nows mabey pokemon might be real jk i dont realy think so

Red1062

So Cool
I would live in Blackthorn. I would love to be apart of the Dragon Den and capture and raise Dragon pokemon. Or maybe go capture Ice pokemon since the Ice Cave is right there.

bulb182

Olivine or Goldenrod

Olivine = sun,beach,training at battle tower/lighthouse
Goldenrod = so many things there, good training spots near and it has a cool little secret beach in the route to South (can't remember the name)

also, they both have access to kanto :)

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Olivine, so that I could swim in the crystal sea and Goldenrod because I love big cities.

Olivine City because it's right on the beach and it's still a kinda big city. Not to mention it's got the battle tower (crystal)

Marzillius

New Bark Town. I like nature and rular communities.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
In WhirlIslands with Lugia;)
Jerk -_- thats my home.
Anyway I would live in Violet city.
Can catch Growlithe, Bellsprout nearby.
The Bellsprout Tower has a giant moving gameboy in the middle :p.
Plus the Ruins of Alph are nearby.

Kitsunetsuki

Guardiana Cristálica
I think Azalea Town or Goldenrod... maybe Violet City : D

Cool cities indeed,Goldenrod is everyday shiny and full of hope! =)

Azalea Town is like an eternal forest... it's not full with dumbasses : )

Violet City is like my cousin's house xD very nostalgic ;)

If my family lives near me,consider me away from that city,hate those stupid fellas, : D

I would live in goldenrod. It is super close to the breeding center, and if i remember correctly the bug catching contest. It has the radio tower (and i could meet Thatch and Sycamore there) and and lastly I could battle Whitney very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.