• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Live in the Johto Region...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alloute

Not Banned
Cherrygrove City is ever so lovely, and it has a beach.

I love all of the cities, too hard to choose.

ayeeprill

Shorts Boy- my hero!
Ecruteak, I love the history.

charigod

charizard tamer
i would live in the dragon den to train my charizard to the best of it's abilities

LostHero

I'd LOVE to live in New Bark Town. It just seems so peaceful and it would fit me in that aspect. It also reminds me of my own town, which I love greatly.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
I'd choose Olivine City. First, its Jasmine's town, and she's my favorite Johto Gym leader, and second, the beach would be a peaceful place to think about stuff.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
goldenrod city!
i'd be near the dept. store, national park & gamble my head off.
plus i would have easy access to kanto through the magnet train.

Goldenrod. Has everything you could think of and its not to far away from places.
I also loved the radio tower :)

Spufflez

Doom Grunny
Goldenrod was always one of my more favourite cities. It even has a railway so I can travel back to Kanto :3

Conker

Goldenrod it has the railway, the Game Corner(my favourite part of the city), Daycare and the Department Store.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Either Olivine or Cianwood, as they are both situated next to the sea, which I like.

Zatch 89

I would live in Goldenrod City because it's the heart of Johto and has everything in it. Plus the train can take me to Kanto.

Status
Not open for further replies.