• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Live in the Johto Region...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Goldenrod City, most definitely. It's a huge city, I'd have a cool apartment and if I ever wanted to take a trip to Kanto, I'd get there ASAP.

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
Ecutreak city is the place I would choose. I especially love the scenery.

xspicysnowballx

Woof, meow, moo!
Cinawood City....always wanted to live on an island.

King_Zora

I would live in Blackthorn.

IrishWinger10

Pre-evolved trainer
definately goldenrod. That way i can go back to the gym and laugh at whitney that i beat her stupid cow >:D

Goldenrod City - no question. It always feels so lively and upbeat to me, and it's my favourite place to cycle around when I'm waiting for an egg to hate. Plus there's the train, that's awesome, and there's the massive shop, and I can talk to Bill whenever he drops in and I could participate in Bug Contests twice per week! Flippin' awesome, yeah?

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Goldenrod hands down. I loved the Pokemon episode, as well as the part in the game. Lively definitely, i agree w/above ^

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
definately goldenrod. That way i can go back to the gym and laugh at whitney that i beat her stupid cow >:D
Miltank Hater! D:<

But I agree, I would live in Goldenrod. I love how it's so upbeat & you have everything right there - Magnet Train, Department Store, DayCare, National Park, Game Corner, Radio Tower, Underground. Why would you want to be anywhere else? ;P

Either Goldenrod or Ecruteak City. It's a tough choice.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Goldenrod, I like cities. A close second would be Olivine because It's somewhat of a city and it's by the coast.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
either ecruteak, goldenrod, mahogany or moo moo farm!

mostly moo moo farm though!

Narshen

Rocket Grunt
Living in a nice beach community like Olivine would be fun...and I could build an army of Krabbys there. >=)

darkflamesofsarrow

Dragon Trainer
eather blackthorn or goldenrod

blackthorn cuz of my love of dragon pokemon
goldenrod cuz it pretty much has every thing

Sprintking

I (like everyone else) would live in Goldenrod, for its convenience, but I would also like a cottage on the lake of rage when I need a retreat.

Status
Not open for further replies.