• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Live in the Johto Region...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawntiger

<3<>HeartGold<><3
Totally Goldenrod. It's always been my favourite city out of every city in the Pokemon world since I got to it. Huge department store = shopping for stuff! Game Corner <3

The daycare is usefully close and so is National Park, where I always went for random strolls or to participate in Bug Catching contests. Magnet Train is cool too. Oh yeah, and I love the Missingno reference XD

It was where I spent ages cloning(don't ask why I cloned there of all places...I just felt a special connection with it) my vitamins and stuff. Also the happiness checker was there...I remember evolving Eevee into Espeon(my fav Pokemon) here. The first time I got an Espeon was here! And so many other events and memories...

Also, the underground was cool and since I love Team Rocket, they had a base here. Also the haircut bros who helped Eevee along her way to awesomeness. And not to mention you get Eevee vfrom here(previous fav Pokemon)

And I like Whitney and Miltank~

And the Name Rater! To fix those horrible nicknames. And also, now the Pokethlon is near it! This city is heaven! And this is ALSO where the walking ends! The bike shop, yay!

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I would want to live in Goldenrod because it's close to everything and I can traverse to Kanto from there.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Probably Blackthorne because it has that cool mountain atmosphere and is just simply an awesome place. Otherwise, Olivine seeing that it looks like a nice town with a mix of country and seaside.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I would have to say Cianawood.It`s gym specalises in fighting type Pokemon and it`s to far from the Safari zone.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Goldenrod since theres alot of stores and its not a deserted wasteland like the other places. Other than that blackthorn because of the dragons den and Clair.

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
definetlly new bark so i could get all freindly with prof. elm and finally get my cyndaquil :p

Viridian's Yellow

Mmm~♪ Hmm~♪
Olivine or Goldenrod, I like the city

crazy mankey

FlamingGrass Trainer
Ecruteak City. Not for a story or anything. I just always found it pleasant there.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Probably Goldenrod City. Theres a lot to do in a big city like that. Department store, radio tower, and the national park is near by.

BeatsTehShiz

I <3 Silver
If I could live in that wonderful world, I would choose either Olivine, Goldenrod, Newbark Town, or Ecrutreak.

Olivine - I used to live near a large body of water; snow was INSANE.

Goldenrod - Gotta have a good place to shop! Plus, a Radio Tower!

Ecrutreak - Very peaceful, I like the oriental setting.

Newbark - I could get myself a Cyndaquil from there! Plus, I'm used to the small-town setting. I was never the one who liked the hustle and bustle.

Last edited:
I would probably live in Goldenrod City. I'm used to the bigger cities and towns being from New England. Although I am originally a small town guy, I like the bigger cities a lot more. Never boring. I could also get myself a Murkrow from there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.