• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Live in the Johto Region...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
Ekruteak - because of its history, plus Goldenrod isn't too far away so I could visit. Don't think I'd really want to live in the big city.
Azalea would be a possibility too. Quite, with a forest nearby. :)

RaichuRaichu123

Dead Account. Closed
Goldenrod City... The department store, the radio tower, the game corner, the underground, the magnet train. SIGN ME UP!

Plus, it's close to the Ilex Forest & Ecruteak City.

Kyukon_Mars

I'd want to live in Ecruteak. I like the Bell Tower, the trees along the Bellchime Trail, the dance theater, and just the design of the city in general. Plus it's pretty close to the National Park, Goldenrod, and Olivine. Also so I could stalk Morty.

pokenutter

Warrior of Time
Ecruteak. An odd choice, yes, but it connects to Goldenrod, Violet, Olivine, and Mahogany- all fairly major cities. Thus, I'd get the experience of the surrounding towns while living in a town that is in and of itself interesting (I'd spend a lot of time in the Brass Tower and Kimono Girls' studio.)

Celest M.

Celestial Mistress~
Out of all of the locations, Goldenrod or Ecruteak would probably be the most useful, but I'd have to go with Blackthorn. I fell in love with the Dragon's Den. I'd go there everyday if I could, to train, or just chill. I'd stalk Clair around and make her hang out with me. Plus, maybe I'd get to see Lance sometime! <3

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
I'd live in the little house on top of Mt. Silver, where trees grow (You can't say trees don't grow there). In other words, the Crazy guy who lives in that house who plays the banjo. It would have a nice view.

New Bark Town.

EliteMaster

Goldenrod City. A major city which is also the most convenienced of them all. It has a department store, radio tower, magnet train, it has practically anything you could ask for.

Remissus

Saffron City Bandit
I'd live in Mahogany Town, hands down. Either in that house deep in the woods behind Lake of Rage, or in the ninja hideout. X3

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Goldenrod City is where it's at lol. I love that place since there's so much to do compared to some of the smaller cities in the Johto Region. I've always loved big cities too so Goldenrod City really draws me in.

New Bark. who would've guessed the elite 4 is right behind your town.

Ecruteak City because it's close to several other cities and it's unique. I also like Blackthorn City because of the Dragon's Den and Violet City because of the Sprout Tower.

Araleon

Chill
Olivine City for me. The beach, the lighthouse, looks like nice place to live.

Or Cianwood City. Same deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.