• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If You Could Live in the Johto Region...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDrakir

Pokemon Hunter
Blackthorn City, i like the history and rare pokemons that lives there :)

chikoritalover16

I've always thought Olivine was a really neat place, but Goldenrod has everything.

Blazamane

Slow Match Master
Goldenrod City

SilverMorty

I'd like to leave in Ecruteak City, it has the most history and I like that old Japanese feel. And you can watch dancing geisha xD

After that, maybe Olivine for the ocean view or Goldenrod because that's where everything is.

Mariku -- kitten

Toshiya lover<3
Ecruteak City. I thought it was pretty, and it's close to Olivine and Goldenrod, so I could travel to cool cities.
Either that or Blackthorn, since I like Dragon Pokemon<3

gleamingxxpidgeot

Flying Type Master
Violet City, I would want to train Bird Pokémon with Falkner, and then eventually take over the gym from that lousy excuse for a Gym Leader!

Vycksta

Blackthorn City for me. It has mystery, history, is not an overly-crowded city... and yeah, Sneasels in the Ice Path. Bias? What bias? Oh, that bias I show a little too often...

popsicle

teh frozen treat
Ecruteak Town. It's a town people. This was my favorite part of G/S/C. Plus I could become the Gym Leader! Ghost Pokemon ftw! ;094; Gengar ftw!

Pearl's Perap

Ecruteak without a doubt. Not only does the more cooler of the gym leaders live there but it seems to have a lot more of a 'story' than the other towns, what with having the towers. Not to mention the dance house, which was always fun to challenge ;P

Avrig

Like Wailords.
Olivine City has always been my favourite, so I would live there. The ocean is near, where I could catch all kinds of lovely water pokémons like Corsola and Mantine. I could have a nice surfing trip to Whirl Islands and Cianwood City, since those are quite near to Olivine City. Moo Moo Farm is also a very near and there I could spent sometime with cute Miltanks.

Goldenrod City would be maybe my second choice, because of the Day-Care Center and all shopping possibilities.

Nebu

I'd live in Goldenrod City, no doubt. With bug catching contests, National Park, the Radio Tower, and the fact that the city's amazing....

Yeah. Perfect place to live in my opinion.

TSL

Mischievous.
Just like everyone else, Goldenrod

Or maybe Azalea now that I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.