• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could live in the Sinnoh Region, where would that be?

arceus03

Twinleaf. Quaint little place.
Veilstone. Lots of TMs.
Canalave maybe. I like reading.
Hearthome. Love the Square!!

MiGhTy_MiChAeL

I'm Maelstrom
Hmm... Maybe in Sunyshore because it's near the shore and it's got a light house, maybe Solaceon town, because I'm a breeder.

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
1. Snowpoint City - I love the snow and I prefer cold weather to hot weather (especially right now; 42 degress Celsius with almost no humidity is just absurd). Plus in rare occasions, I would be able to see diamond-like ice particles. <3

2. Hearthome City - I enjoy making Poffins and it's pretty close to Solaceon Town where I can breed my Pokemon.

3. Jubilife City - I'd go to the Pokemon Lottery everyday to try win some prizes... >_> Oh, and also the GTS.

pi-pikachu1_1

GIMME BAK MAH COOKIE
Hearthome City = Heart of Sinnoh :)

mew..

What do you want?
hm........its either sunnyshore to swim in the beaches, close to the pokemon league so i can kill their buts.... or hearthome, with amity square, contests, poffins, the pokemon mansion near it, solceon town close by!
oh i cant decide!*flips coin* hearthome it is!

Icicle-Flame

Poison PkMn Master
Definitely Hearthome city. I love the gym leader, and it is a pretty big town, though I would also have to go with Jublilife City as well, it is pretty big and I like big towns.

IceKingz

<CONQUERED
Hearthrome definately. It has a lot of different stuff to do and you can watch contests or enter in them while taking a break from gym battles.

Imperator_Venit

I'd have to say Eterna City for me! :D

I like it...cause it seems to be a cross between a big city and a forest...which is an ideal place in my opinion...:p

J-W

For me it would have to be either Snowpoint city, for I love the snow, and it seems like a tranquil place to live, or Jubilife city, for it is the most technological, and bustling life seems interesting.

sky_fissure

Ghost/water trainer
Canalave City looks so cool. I could have a boat and take it out sailing every day. :)