• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could meet anyone in history, who would it be?

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I'd like to go back in time before Mr. Rogers passed away and give him a hug, if that counts. I miss Mr. Rogers. =[

Oh yeah, Mr. Rogers neighborhood was the best show i think was on PBS or whatever. During break at my chinese school, we always bet on which color of vest/sweater he'll wear (hahaha goodtimes). We'll sure miss him

Another person I want to meet is the dragon himself, Bruce Lee, because I want him to teach me the ways of the intercepting fist. :)

Haruka

Banned
Winston Churchill above anyone else.

I'd also love to meet Nikola Tesla and Genghis Khan, like previous posters. Oh, and John Lennon.

Another person I want to meet is the dragon himself, Bruce Lee, because I want him to teach me the ways of the intercepting fist. :)

I didn't know Bruce Lee was dead.

I would also like to see Steve Irwin. It seems that as soon as Steve died, Animal Planet itsself was dead and buried within a month. I used to love their shows like The Most Extreme, Growing Up, Meerkat Manor, The Planet's Funniest Animals, etc.; but as soon as Steve died all of those shows went down the drain. They started running nothing but reruns, except for Meerkat Manor; I lost my love for that show when it stopped being cute at the start of season 3. After that, everything that happened in it was sad and depressing.
I love all animals, but ever since Steve Irwin died, I've lost absolutely all interest in everything on Animal Planet.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
My mother's side of the Family, in the 1960's.

In a Back to the Future-esque role, I want to see if my mom was really the nun that she is now back in the day.

Spookz

Lumos
Nikola Tesla. Oh baby. Hottest man in history? Quite possibly.
Hm, not sure if I agree with you on the later part of that post, but I'd totally be down with meeting Tesla.. he and I could geek out about alternating currents and then we'd go kick Edison in the shins for being such a douche. :D

But really, I doubt I could decide on one person.. maybe Jean Rosenthal, or Hitler, or Lenin, or Al Capone, or FDR, or John Dillinger, or.. ugh, too many people to choose from..

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
if it was a dead person...id meet,steve irwin ^_^
alive person-james hetfield or daron malakian,THEY KICK ***

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I'd bring back Hitler, and then tell people about it a year later.

kochoupink

butts lol
Hm, not sure if I agree with you on the later part of that post, but I'd totally be down with meeting Tesla.. he and I could geek out about alternating currents and then we'd go kick Edison in the shins for being such a douche. :D

OMG Edison was a total butthead!! When I go see Tesla, I'm also gonna find Edison and kick him in the face - forget shins!