• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could only have one Pokemon...

Lucario Hero

Defying Gravity
Imagine if you could only have one Pokemon in real life(you could evolve it over time, if you wish), just one, and you would live and battle with it. What would you have?

I would have a Charmander(which would evolve into a Charizard) because I think Charmander is strong and cool, and I could fly on its back when it evovled.

xEmerald

I love you, Lexie.
If I could only have one Pokemon, I would have an Eevee and evolve it into a Jolteon. :D

i would like to have a ralts, and evolve it into a gardevoir. (gardevoirs seem to be very loyal, risk their life for their trainers and all?) and it can help me get out of sticky situations by using teleport, yay!

hobby

i would probably have squirtle *points to avatar* but there are others that would be interesting to have

bigguy99

SS+Cyndaquil=PwN!
Scyther, no questions asked. Not Scizor, Scyther. I mean, who would mess with you if you had a freaking big *** mantis with HUGE freaking scythes???

muumajii23

Misdreavus.... Would then evolve it into the amazingness that is Mismagius.

Dr Mulac

Potions Master
definitely beldum. it would be awesome to have a metagross around. it could take on a freaking tank and win. plus it's apparently smarter than a supercomputer, so it would be handy 4 homework and stuff.

Serene_Jirachi

I eat you. c:
Bagon. I'd love a Bagon because the end result would be Salamence. And big(insertAwordhere) Salamence would be awesome to fly on. Dragon types are just that valuable to me. =D

Spindash Master

Dragonite because it is such a great Pokemon and I could fly all over on its back. And Dragonite has always been my favorite Pokemon.

blitzerzero

Romanoff Kaiser NEX
I'd have a Ditto and train its transforming abilities so it can be the perfect transformer, or I'd have a Spheal becuase it's so darn cute.

blitzerzero

Romanoff Kaiser NEX
Male Ralts can become Gardevoir as well. They don't have to evolve into Gallade.

But it would certainly be weird.