• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could only have one Pokemon...

Dattebayo

Banned
I would choose Alakazam, so I can treat people, who have ESP, like noobs.

Banananana

either growlithe, who'll somehow evolve into arcanine(where would i get the stone?!?)
or
abra, ralts, evee(umbreon), or riolu..

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Purugly, because it's so pudgy and huggable! Besides, "NO ONES CAN REZIST TEH PUROOGLIEZ!!"

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Bulbasaur. It's always been my #1. Bulbasaur is just too awesome to explain, too.

Umbreon_13

Umbreon obviosly i don't know how many times i have answered this question

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Either,
Dratini: Evolve into a Dragonair or Dragonite depending on what I could do with it. Probably Dragonite.

Eevee: Just a regular Eevee or evolve it into Espeon or Leafeon. Probably just Eevee

Togepi: Any form is fine, it's just so awesome.

or Absol: Unexplainable

Probably a Dragonite altogether though. Because it can fly me anywhere around the world.

Luxaky

Wannabe Trainer
This is rather...hard.
I would like to have a Sneasel, and it would never evolve.
They're...just cute.

If I could have a legendary...Lugia...or Darkrai. (Although, Darkrai...that would be hard to manage.)

I guess Growlithe could be a good choice too, as it could protect me.

I honestly have no idea.

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
I would choose a male Ralts that would eventually evolve into Gallade. Gallade would protect me and we have pretty much the same morals. We both do what is right no matter what the cost! And because having psychic powers with 2 sword arms is wicked awsome! ;475;

Cutty

Forever now
My shiny Espeon?

I luv threads like this. =D

seeker85

i would have treecko. i used to have an iguana and he was so cool. playing ruby kinda reminded me of him so itd be kinda neat to have treecko in real life.

runka

Charizard pwns it!
Ahhh.....Charizard......

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
For me, It's a tough choice between Eevee (which would be like owning a very unique cat) or Teddisura (I don't think that's spelt right. My DS is screwed and I haven't been able to play for ages) the bear is so cute and would be really cool to own.

Imperator_Venit

I'd have a Growlithe.

A cute fire breathing canine. What more could anyone ask for? :p

Where I'd get a Fire Stone from, I really don't know...:p