• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could only have one Pokemon...

i would have umbreon...it is my fav pokemon and i think it is the coolest dark pokemon ever!
however it is not so strong in attack it has high def and sp.def.

Saxx

< Owns You.
Swampert [That I would have had since it was an egg]
Because Swampert is awesome. It's Water/Ground [My two favorite types] & also my favorite pokemon.
Imagine riding on it's back as it swam at jetski speeds, Or having a fun mud fight with it? Then when it won [you wouldn't want to make it mad...] It could wash you clean with a spray of water.

I really wish I had a Swampert...

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
a dratini would be cool, a dragonite would be even better but for that we have the evolution^^

Last edited:

razor fire

same as (s.i.e) a dratini. I would love it. having a legendary dragon that can be a enormous dragon you can fly on.

bickel0909

i would like to have mew or zapdos:) but if i cant have a legendary then it would be, wobbevet , because hes mine favo pokemn

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
i'd have either a cubone or an eevee, since they have both been firm favourites from the very start- although it's sooo hard to choose just 1! ^^; maybe cubone, since i'm liking the idea of a thick club marowak right now!... ^^

the lol factor7

-l-(.___.)-l-
Very tough choice, but I'd probably pick Electrike/Manectric, it is kinda powerful, it seems very loyal (being a dog), and because not many people would have one.

Kikkoman

Crobat!!! It can fly me around in the dead quiet night. Awesomeness to the max :) Of course I would get it as a Zubat though, but it can technically only fly me around as a Crobat. Even Golbat doesn't learn Fly

Usagi

Gardervoir or Roserade. <3
Pikachu would be nice as well.
...and maybe the Shinx line...I have so many favorites. xD;

Mimori Kiryu

Easily Pikachu, seeing as it's my favorite pokemon.

Xyphon

Ahem.. GROUDON PWNS!
Bagon. I would evolve it to Salamence so I could fly places. Need to be able to fly + Salamence is my favorite flying Pokémon, so Salamence it is.

Pokedude_08

Water Elite
I would have a Feebas which would then evolve into a Milotic that i can use to surf around with.

i would have....... A PIKACHU. they look so cool and when people go "haha you only got a small yellow mouse" i go THUNDER!!! muahh the day is mine