• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could only have one Pokemon...

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
I would either choose a Poochyena to evolve it into a Mightyena,Because they are so cool and are pretty strong if you EV Train them,But if I had to choose a legendary...I would choose Jirachi because it could grant my family and friends wishes,It would be easier to help people if I had a Jirachi. :)

Typhlosion or Heatran.

grapefruit

Blaaaargh...
I would pick Tropius. I mean, who doesn't like a pokemon that has fruit on it's back?

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
DIalga for the win!

Who wouldn't want absolute power over time?

plus, if you want, say a poochayena, get a dog.

a cyntaquil, light an echidna on fire

a hoothoot, get a freakin' owl

A ditto, get some playdoh

Count Drosselmeyer

You never saw me.
Hm... tough one. If I had the choice, I'd most likely obsess over it forever and end up not picking any because I wouldn't be happy with just one.

But for the sake of argument, Hoothoot's my favorite Pokemon, so I'd pick him. ^_^

FurryTrousers

Thingamedendums!
I've always thought about that. Lolz.

I'd want a:

Clefairy/Glameow/Gabite/Charmander.

When it comes down to only one, I'd say Clefairy. I raised one to level 60 in FireRed. ^.^

ArcaneFlare

Shiny Team Builder
Right now it would be Arcanine because it would be pretty awsome to travel around with it. Speedy and powerful.

Andywoo

Banned
Growitihe

I would choose growlithe as my pokemon because it is very loyal and also because it is the COOLEST BASIC POKEMON EVER!!!!!;

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
I'd have a huggable Mudkip. But if owning a legendary is legal, I'll go with Suicune.