• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could only pick ONE Pokémon to be yours, who would it be?

acrotis

Woodchuck
Either a Pidgey (Because I love Pidgeot so you know.) or A Growlithe (possibly everstoned so I could play with it forever, but probably evolve it.)

Rose_of_the_Night

Crying for you, Drew
Probably Mew. Mew's awesome. ^^

golduck#1

to easy..... either golduck. or heracross. or maybe a treecko. lol i dont no probably golduck

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
Probably Scyther, though I would also like any of the small bugs too, like Caterpie or Wurmple :D

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
Ditto because it can transform into any pokemon! But only if it can see it :( So Mew then because it doesn't need to see a pokemon to transform.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Yanmega!
It could fend off angry mobs, use hypnosis to put me and others to sleep, and use it's laser-vision to cook assorted sausage.

My second choice would be Sharpedo. Oh, how I hate those Dewgongs!

zaxly100

Glalie Luva
Either Cyndaquil, Larvitar, or Snorunt. I love these guys, but out of all of them, probably Cyndaquil.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
I would defenitly pick eevee. it's the best pokemon that will ever be!

Oh, so hard. >.<

Absol, probably. Or Eevee, or Charizard, no, wait...

I'll just compromise and say Eevee.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Magikarp..I'm serious you can eat it.. JK .. seriosuly Metagross :p... most of you guys know why right :p.

Renami

Benevolence
Dragonite because I want to fly. And also cross oceans and sees.