• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you could pick one pokemon to be your partner what would it be?

Mrs Mime

a little haphazard

Victory

Banned
Probolay Chimchar...cute little flaming monkey of epicness

GrassTypes.

Salamence, Ride on his back all day long.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I've considered it and decided that Archeops would be the best choice. Not only does it look completely epic, but it's just small enough to be convenient to have around too. It's not too heavy either. In addition, Archeops is crazy powerful and fast, allowing it to win a great majority of pokemon battles by itself. Most importantly, however, is that it's naturally intelligent and social, making it great for human companionship.

yeminied

I just couldn't resist Emolga.

That little girl is so cute, happy, funny. Who couldn't crack a smile looking at their cheesy grins. Not to mention she's two of my three favourite types, she's just the perfect little Pokémon.

Golden Zoroark

Pokémon Trainer
I'd definitely want a Shiny Ho-oh. It looks so amazing with it's Golden-Orange wings and it's silver beak and tail, and I would be able to ride on its when it's flying. But if I couldn't get a legendary, i'd want a shiny Lopunny. They are so cute. :D

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Victini, hands down.

...No legendaries? Then I say Vulpix. Cute, cuddly, warm, and can learn both Fire- and some Psychic-Type moves.