• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you fought Ash...

How well do you think you we do against Ash?

• I would sqash him like a wailord using body slam on a caterpie...

Votes: 72 47.1%
  • I would totally own him.

Votes: 50 32.7%
  • I would just barely beat him.

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • We're kinda equal.

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • I would lose, BARELY.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • I would whip me.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • He would beat me before he took a Pokeball out of his belt.

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewthreehundredandfour

Bring on the Shamwow
Just wondering, if you fought Ash... how well do you think you would do against him?

Remember, he has the advantange of being the main-character and his Pokemon are retardly loyal to him as well as they are all diehard's...

The other advantage of being a main character is all battles are in your favor. A level 100 Rayquaza is viewed upon the same as a Magikarp by the mighty electric, invincible rat.
<- Thank you Haruka!

Last edited:

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
Ash is a cocky mother**** who would die if it weren't for his friends, and he doesn't have a lot of Pokemon, either.

So pratically anyone with good Pokemon would beat him down, and Uberchu would die trying anyway.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Well with Ash's current team, I'd Kill him. But main characters about always win. Still he'd lose.

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
Ash also can't win a tournament for his life (I think, I haven't watched the anime in ages).

I can imagine this happening:

Metagross used Thunderpunch!
It's not very effective...
Pikachu fainted anyway!

Larry

Yeah I oculd probably Pwn his current team but he could probably do some damage even if his pokes aren't fully evolved....

I would first destroy him with my Gengar, then maybe throw some C4 at him just to make sure the pokemon anime never exists again.

skarmory227

<:(00){ <--fish!
Let's see...
Ash sent out pikachu!
Go, kyogre!
Kyorge fell asleep for 1,500 years...
Pikachu used thunder 1500000000000000000 times!
Kyogre woke up!
Pikachu used thunder!
Kyogre used thunder!
Pikachu fainted!
Ash sent out charizard!
Go magikarp!
Charizard used OMG_UBER!!!!111!!!1
Magikarp's attack berry kicked in!
Magikarp used flail!
Charizard fainted!
Ash sent out caterpie!
Go wailord!
Where'd caterpie go?
Ash sent out sceptile!
Go, sceptile!
Sceptile used false swipe!
Ash's sceptile fainted!

I would crush him like a rock!

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
Let's see...
Ash sent out pikachu!
Go, kyogre!
Kyorge fell asleep for 1,500 years...
Pikachu used thunder 1500000000000000000 times!
Kyogre woke up!
Pikachu used thunder!
Kyogre used thunder!
Pikachu fainted!

I would crush him like a rock!

Yes, because of the sad fact is that you rely on an uber.

Haruka

Banned
Remember, he has the advantange of being the main-character and his Pokemon are retardly loyal to him as well as they are all diehard's...
The other advantage of being a main character is all battles are in your favor. A level 100 Rayquaza is viewed upon the same as a Magikarp by the mighty electric, invincible rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.