• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you go down to the woods today....

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
You'll get a big surprise...
dpmfa216.png

dpmfa217.png

Anyway, this team has seen a bucket of improvement since it's last runthrough. It's also featured in two warstorys. You can find them here and here.

dpmfa398.png

Staraptor @ Choice Scarf
Adamant
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 hp
-U-turn
-Brave Bird
-Close Combat
-Double edge
An awesome lead. Intimidate nuters physical leads, and Scarf allows it to outspeed almost anything (bar a choice scarf Aero, which I came up against in the second warstory :S). Hits a lot of pokes hard and also serves as a late-game cleanup poke. I'm concidering putting return or pursuit over Double Edge as it serves the same purpose as Brave Bird. Opinions?

dpmfsa149.png

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Adamant
252 HP / 78 ATK / 180 SPD
-Heal Bell
-Dragon claw
-Roost
-Roar
The star of the show, and my pride and joy, Heal Bell Knight. Serves as a bulky cleric, phazer, and a useful fighting resist (Among other things). It can roost off the damage from un-STAB'd IceBeam and take half the damage from the next one. Cool all round poke.

dpmfa462.png

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Rash
248 Sp. Attack, 192 Speed, 70 Attack
-Thunderbolt
-HP [snow]
-Explosion!!!
-Magnet rise
"Fast riser" Traps almost every steel in the game effectivly, including Metagross. I switch in on anything bar Earthquake or Agility, and Magnet rise faster than it can hit me. I reach 204 speed, one higher than those pesky pokes attempting to reach 203 to outspeed Hera. The nature and EV's allow it to explode properly (Bye Bye Blissey!) while still being able to take Outrage abuse.

dpmfa437.png

Bronzong @ Leftovers
relaxed
252 hp/ 68 atk/ 10 def/ 180 spD
-Hypnosis
-SR
-Gyro ball
-Explosion
Love this guy too. Takes on 'Tar, Weavile, and basicly anything the others can't handle. Hypnosis random threats, lays down rocks, and explodes when its job is done.

dpmfa073.png

Tentacruel @ leftovers
Calm
252 hp, 132 spD, 120 def
-toxic spikes
-Rapid spin
-Surf
-Ice Beam
Mandatory spinner, expecialy with two SR weaks. Also adds another Ice attack to the seam, which is kind of missed here. Toxic Spikes allows me to outstall some other threats such as Blissey.

dpffa242.png

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold
Natural Cure
148hp/252def/4spd/104 Satk
-Wish
-Protect
-Seismic toss
-Thunderbolt
Wishbliss :) Throws valuable healing around which Staraptor and Bronzong love to recieve. Outstalls Raioku and walls almost every special threat in the game.

Ok guys, i'll let you loose on this team. Try not to take it appart toooo badly XD

nubinator

Banned
Why must you continue.

I see a mixeape killing almost everything here. HP ice for star, dragonite. flame for bronzeong and mag.

Close combat for blissey.

Agilitygross>magnezone

A bulky water is needed here. Cruel isn't good enough, it's just a spinner/supporter.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
If {fcc}stealth is done ranting anyone else like having a shot?

Last edited:

Imperator_Venit

Well, I wouldn't call myself a real rater, but I have got to admit, that's a great team...:p

Even if I beat it, through pure luck...;)

Other than the Obvious Mixnape weakness, I see nothing really wrong with it...even if Electivire can get a super effective hit on everybody...(As you obviously saw...)

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
even if Electivire can get a super effective hit on everybody...
I fail to see how Electrive gets a super effective hit on Bronzong. But half my team was down by that point. And Staraptor gets in on an Earthquake or through a sacrifice and does serious damage with Double-Edge.

Imperator_Venit

True...unless you already know they have a gengar on their team...:p

Woops...sorry about Bronzong...I keep thinking that Electivire has five moves...:p

Keaton

Custom User Title
True...unless you already know they have a gengar on their team...:p

Woops...sorry about Bronzong...I keep thinking that Electivire has five moves...:p

<sarc>Oh you must be thinking of the limited addition BS event Electivire =p </sarc>

Lol, anyway it looks pretty solid, I like Staraptor as a lead but I cant help but think that Vaporeon would help you here. Mainly because shes' small but pretty damn bulky. Grass Knot does squat to her, not to mention she can Acid Armour to increase her defences. She can provide Wish Support and also hit Apy for SE.

As stated by Extra Mixape doesnt ruin your Tenta so long as Wish is present, but he still takes substancial damage from Ape.