• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you had a chance to Evolve a Pikachu, would you and when would you evolve it?

Would you and when would you evolve a Pikachu if you had the chance?

• Yes, and right away

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Yes, but before it hits Lv.50, but not right away

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Yes, but after it hits Lv.50

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Never

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draknir

Fear the Deer
For me its a tie between never and Lv.100.

squeakyreaper

Cheese Reaper
Y'know, I think Ash's Pikachu would actually win some real battles if it just manned up and got a Light Ball. Their not that hard to find, just go back to ~1997, take a ton of Pikachu into ~2000, steal their balls and voila!

Desert Flower

Sandstorm Trainer
I'm not a Pikachu person. I don't dislike it, I just rarely train outside the rock, ground and steel types.

Zombie Wolf

Eat your veggies.
I have had a Raichu in about every team I have had since Crystal. I always evolve it as soon as it learns Thunder.

BIGnSCARY

Gargantuan tongue
I evolve it after it learns thunderbolt.

PDL

disenchanted
I'd evolve it when it has a decent moveset I'm happy with.

Koriinku

Shinx <3
Hm, I think I'd never evolve a Pikachu. By appearance Pikachu > Raichu.

EMike

Windchime Guy
If I had a chance? I do every game.

At 40, which is when I've gone through all the moves Pikachu can learn, and when I've decided what his/her final moveset will be.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Y'know, I think Ash's Pikachu would actually win some real battles if it just manned up and got a Light Ball. Their not that hard to find, just go back to ~1997, take a ton of Pikachu into ~2000, steal their balls and voila!

...steal....their balls? WHAT KIND OF A SICK FREAK ARE YOU?!

....anyway. I would as soon as I could. It's called TMs, people D: