• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you had any pokemon in real life who would it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarmory227

<:(00){ <--fish!
I would have a skarmory. I could make it peck people.

Enheritance

Dragon Trainer
Ooh, this is a tough one. It's a toss-up between Salamence (since I love dragons) and Milotic (since she's just so pretty).

RICH

i would want arcanine cuz its looks cool and i could take it anywhere

Metamence

Ok now i'm thinking about dragonite or salamence or umbreon! Umbreon uses confuse ray on people u hate woot

Last edited:

KMANN2

Minum because hes so cute and can use Helping Hand and make me superstrong and power up my house with electricity so I wont have to pay bills.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Umbreon, my all-time favorite pokemon and would make a wonderful calm pet
OR
pidgeot, my second favorite pokemon that can take me places

ArchangelUnmei

Shiny Cottonball!
Meowth. I love cats anyway, and Meowth has always been one of my favorite Pokemon. =) I think they'd make a good house pet, and it could find me money!

Status
Not open for further replies.