1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

If you had to battle every legendary pokèmon with one Pokèmon what would it be?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Jman9100, Jan 4, 2012.

1. barak446

barak446 Well-Known Member

Dragonite...

2. overlordmewtwo

overlordmewtwo Supreme Overlord

I personally would carry something that is level 100 and carries False Swipe and spore (yes, I'm suggesting Smeargle). By doing this, the legendary is guaranteed not to faint on me from some unexpected critical hit (I could make a rage comic about the many times this has happened).

3. Calamity™

Calamity™ aka Lamia

I'd have to go with Multi Scale Dragonite too. Considering there are so many legendaries with a variety of different types, something that can Dragon Dance and then hit hard would be most useful! Its ability means it can actually survive the first hit!

4. wildbiscuit

wildbiscuit One Tough Cookie

I'm surprised nobody mentioned ditto. Other than him, I'd go with the "stall everything to hell and back" Gastrodon.

5. amittal12

amittal12 Sceptile Maniac

a metagross with earthquake.the only problems it will have against is groudon and landorus.

6. DiamondSeedII

DiamondSeedII Well-Known Member

I'd go with Dragonite like everyone else, it would probably be the best choice.

7. jolteon27

jolteon27 Epic & Electric

whats up with all this d-nite and garchomp? do you people forget about KYUREM?

alakazam with magic guard+life orb

8. Jman9100

Jman9100 Hardcore Gamer

Darkraimiestro its only one pokemon you can choose NOT 2 ok

9. The Joker.

The Joker. Gone.

You're not allowed to use kyurem beacause its also a legendary.

For me I would have to go for (surprise surprise) Multi-scale Dragonite, it would be able to take the first hit and dole out good damage. Also you didnt say wheather we are catching them or just defeating them.

10. DarkraiMiestro

DarkraiMiestro something or other

I said Tyranitar or Flygon, not both of them.

11. Jinvaani

Jinvaani Well-Known Member

;143; for the curse/body slam/rest. The para-hax would help to catch them too, if I wanted =)

12. Le_Juston

Le_Juston One day at a time.

DW ditto. pure epicness.

13. Josef Stylin

Josef Stylin I want to die

Probably Garchomp. SD set, obviously.

Kyurem is a Dragon type, so I'm pretty sure it would still fall to a STAB Outrage.

14. Crimson-Wolf

Crimson-Wolf Well-Known Member

Scyther/Scizor dependant on if i decide to evolve it.

15. Scaldaver

Scaldaver Limitless

Hmmmm... Gotta go with Swampert. Confused? Well;
    Water attacks beat Moltres, Groudon (although Ice is better as Groudon does sunny day), Entei, Regirock,
    Ground works wonders on Raikou, Regirock and Registeel and the previously mentioned fire types, as well as being resistant to Zapdos' most powerful moves.
    TM Ice Beam takes out Groudon, Rayquaza, Shaymin, and
    Bite (which it learn via breeding - see bulbapedia) can take out every psychic type under the sun.
    Celebi is the only sort of counter though, but it has poor defense and bite could literally take a chunk out the poor little elf thing.

16. jolteon27

jolteon27 Epic & Electric

no way kyurem STAB ice attacks would beat the sh*t out chomp and D-nite, and lets not forget about kyogre's ice beam/blizzard

17. Wilderness

Wilderness Well-Known Member

Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Entei, Ho-Oh, Regirock, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Giratina, Darkrai, Arceus, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Genosect...

And I'm neglecting Sunny Day with that. ;)

18. Le_Juston

Le_Juston One day at a time.

FEAR rattata would work too.

19. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

Dragonite, like a boss.

20. Shockingsantana

Shockingsantana Awesome Trainer

lugia walliwop everything