• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you had to battle every legendary pokèmon with one Pokèmon what would it be?

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I personally would carry something that is level 100 and carries False Swipe and spore (yes, I'm suggesting Smeargle). By doing this, the legendary is guaranteed not to faint on me from some unexpected critical hit (I could make a rage comic about the many times this has happened).

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I'd have to go with Multi Scale Dragonite too. Considering there are so many legendaries with a variety of different types, something that can Dragon Dance and then hit hard would be most useful! Its ability means it can actually survive the first hit!

wildbiscuit

One Tough Cookie
I'm surprised nobody mentioned ditto. Other than him, I'd go with the "stall everything to hell and back" Gastrodon.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
a metagross with earthquake.the only problems it will have against is groudon and landorus.

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
whats up with all this d-nite and garchomp? do you people forget about KYUREM?

alakazam with magic guard+life orb

whats up with all this d-nite and garchomp? do you people forget about KYUREM?

You're not allowed to use kyurem beacause its also a legendary.

For me I would have to go for (surprise surprise) Multi-scale Dragonite, it would be able to take the first hit and dole out good damage. Also you didnt say wheather we are catching them or just defeating them.

Scaldaver

Limitless
Hmmmm... Gotta go with Swampert. Confused? Well;
Water attacks beat Moltres, Groudon (although Ice is better as Groudon does sunny day), Entei, Regirock,
Ground works wonders on Raikou, Regirock and Registeel and the previously mentioned fire types, as well as being resistant to Zapdos' most powerful moves.
TM Ice Beam takes out Groudon, Rayquaza, Shaymin, and
Bite (which it learn via breeding - see bulbapedia) can take out every psychic type under the sun.
Celebi is the only sort of counter though, but it has poor defense and bite could literally take a chunk out the poor little elf thing.

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
no way kyurem STAB ice attacks would beat the sh*t out chomp and D-nite, and lets not forget about kyogre's ice beam/blizzard

Wilderness

Sets up hail, decent stats, and Im not sure any legends barring entei and Moltres carry fire type moves.

Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Entei, Ho-Oh, Regirock, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Giratina, Darkrai, Arceus, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Genosect...

And I'm neglecting Sunny Day with that. ;)