• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you had to battle every legendary pokèmon with one Pokèmon what would it be?

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Porygon-Z will wipe them all out after Nasty Plot, pretty simple. Spamming Hyper Beam would be fun as long as after you beat one you go into a whole new battle.

Larry

Probably a Bulbasaur with Leech Seed or a Caterpie with String Shot.

Pkfire0

I'm a ninja
For a challenge vespiquen for easy ness rotom (changing forms each battle of corse)

irock245

She wants it
Speed boost blaziken. Would kill a lot of stuff.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
I was gonna say Shaymin but since he is legendary i have to say Blaziken. Blaziken was my first pokemon and a very strong one even withouth speed boost.

Cutty

Forever now
Since only one. Then I'll go with my favorite pokemon. Either Crobat or Swoobat.

I would go with Choice Scarf Emboar, with th right moveset(more than four moves) he can beat any Pokemon. So i would have to be able to switch each turn.

If not Emboar then Zoroark disguised as a fighting type, most Legendaries have the option of a Psychic move, so you use swagger and foul play or another moveset for everything.

final option, Whimsicott. HP fight, then troll eveybody to death.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Pikachu of course. I always depend on Pikachu for major tasks like this.

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
considering the fact that not many legendary with there in-game movesets are that bad, (im more afraid when people give them their own moves, except 4 arceus) i would say ferrothorn b/c i can set up an easy entry hazard (my personal 1 is kinda long for me to describe). from there all of them will go down. my only troubles would be a few fire types.

aurasageluke

AuraSage
Every Legendary? I'd go with Porygon Z with Life Orb with the moves Ice Beam, Tri-Attack, Nasty Plot, and Shadow Ball, so long as I can heal after battles/in battles.

Profesco

gone gently
Umbreon.

I was going to say Scizor, because it is just supremely strong and very reliable (and is a great choice in Ubers, if you're talking about competitive gaming), but then I figured that there are so many Fire type Legendary Pokemon and so many who attack Scizor's much weaker special defense, that it would fare poorly against all of them one on one.

So I'll pretend this is in the Pokemon world, rather than the videogames. I'd stick with Umbreon because it has the defenses to sponge all the special-based offense of Legendary Pokemon, and its Dark typing gives it immunity to the Psychic type, which along with Dragon is the most common type of Legendary Pokemon.

And I really like Umbreon.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Anything. It doesn't matter if I have 47 Master Balls! Muahaha!

Probably Sceptile.

1. It's awesome.

2. It's fast, and it can get a move in before the legend 1hitKOs it.

3. Sunny day, Leech seed, Synthesis, Solar Beam. Useless competitively, but I assume we're talking in-game legends here.

So...yeah.

-TA

Entreri10

Probably Dragonite or another dragon like Garchomp.