1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

If you had to battle every legendary pokèmon with one Pokèmon what would it be?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Jman9100, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Porgon-XYZ

Porgon-XYZ Wut are you saying?

Porygon-Z will wipe them all out after Nasty Plot, pretty simple. Spamming Hyper Beam would be fun as long as after you beat one you go into a whole new battle.

2. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

Probably a Bulbasaur with Leech Seed or a Caterpie with String Shot.

3. Gelatino95

Gelatino95 Not a tool

Multiscale Dragonite.

4. Pkfire0

Pkfire0 I'm a ninja

For a challenge vespiquen for easy ness rotom (changing forms each battle of corse)

5. irock245

irock245 She wants it

Speed boost blaziken. Would kill a lot of stuff.

6. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

I'm not allowed to make detailed posts? What's this now?

7. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

I was gonna say Shaymin but since he is legendary i have to say Blaziken. Blaziken was my first pokemon and a very strong one even withouth speed boost.

8. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Since only one. Then I'll go with my favorite pokemon. Either Crobat or Swoobat.

9. TheGengarGuy

TheGengarGuy Active Member

my blastoise, he's been with me my entire life and is my most reliable pokemon.

10. I would go with Choice Scarf Emboar, with th right moveset(more than four moves) he can beat any Pokemon. So i would have to be able to switch each turn.

If not Emboar then Zoroark disguised as a fighting type, most Legendaries have the option of a Psychic move, so you use swagger and foul play or another moveset for everything.

final option, Whimsicott. HP fight, then troll eveybody to death.

11. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Pikachu Fan Number Nine Don't Mess wit Texas

Pikachu of course. I always depend on Pikachu for major tasks like this.

12. ConfusedEevee

ConfusedEevee Time Gear Thief

considering the fact that not many legendary with there in-game movesets are that bad, (im more afraid when people give them their own moves, except 4 arceus) i would say ferrothorn b/c i can set up an easy entry hazard (my personal 1 is kinda long for me to describe). from there all of them will go down. my only troubles would be a few fire types.

13. Waluigi123

Waluigi123 Member

Taillow with the F.E.A.R.-set and Scrappy ability.(if I can heal between battles)

14. Mesarin

Mesarin Well-Known Member

Quagsire, for MAXIMUM FUN.

15. aurasageluke

aurasageluke AuraSage

Every Legendary? I'd go with Porygon Z with Life Orb with the moves Ice Beam, Tri-Attack, Nasty Plot, and Shadow Ball, so long as I can heal after battles/in battles.

16. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Umbreon.

I was going to say Scizor, because it is just supremely strong and very reliable (and is a great choice in Ubers, if you're talking about competitive gaming), but then I figured that there are so many Fire type Legendary Pokemon and so many who attack Scizor's much weaker special defense, that it would fare poorly against all of them one on one.

So I'll pretend this is in the Pokemon world, rather than the videogames. I'd stick with Umbreon because it has the defenses to sponge all the special-based offense of Legendary Pokemon, and its Dark typing gives it immunity to the Psychic type, which along with Dragon is the most common type of Legendary Pokemon.

And I really like Umbreon.

17. sanae

sanae stop trying to be god ☆

Aron w/ sturdy. COME AT ME LEGENDS

18. Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko's Awesomeness Treecko is claimed!

Anything. It doesn't matter if I have 47 Master Balls! Muahaha!

Probably Sceptile.

1. It's awesome.

2. It's fast, and it can get a move in before the legend 1hitKOs it.

3. Sunny day, Leech seed, Synthesis, Solar Beam. Useless competitively, but I assume we're talking in-game legends here.

So...yeah.

-TA

19. Earthia100

Earthia100 Well-Known Member

Dragonite. Come get some.

20. Entreri10

Entreri10 Well-Known Member

Probably Dragonite or another dragon like Garchomp.