• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you had to battle every legendary pokèmon with one Pokèmon what would it be?

Jman9100

Hardcore Gamer
If you had to battle every legendary pokèmon with one Pokèmon what would it be?

It cant be a legendary ok.

Baton Passer

Bzzzzzzzzzzt!
Missingno XD

But in all seriousness, If I were to fight every legendary (with their ingame movesets?) Id go with Abomasnow.

Sets up hail, decent stats, and Im not sure any legends barring entei and Moltres carry fire type moves.

ice is a good type for the dragonish legends.

briguin

Dr. Geek
So I can't fight a legend with a legend? I'd use Garchomp.

dragonite!!!!!!!!
multiteh scales, awseomness and move pool.

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Go, Magikarp!!

just kidding, umm..... I think Metagross

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I think I would go with Dragonite

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
Flygon or Tyraitar, they are both formidable opponents in battle.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
So I can't fight a legend with a legend? I'd use Garchomp.

This. Garchomp can set up SD, then proceed to sweep. It's move set with a Ground/Dragon/Fire move hits everything for at least neutral damage. And I'm assuming at least some level advantage here given it's 1 v god knows how many pokemon.

SugarFreeJazz

not present
I'd pick Luxray. I already know from experience that he's more than capable of handling many of the legendary Pokemon.

Would we be the same level?

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Id probably use a Dragonite, because of the move pool.

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
Darkrai miestro the reason you picked flygon and tyrantitar because you have them two pokemon

Of course, and they are two of my favourite pokemon anyway.

Kabutops, The awesome-ness would instantly kill all of the base 600 pokemon and strike fear into the others

-Nator-

Cloyster; would do the old Shell Smash/Icicle Spear/Rock Blast combo... and equip him with a Focus Sash (or White Herb), of course