• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

if you had to be ONE pokemon what ONE would you be?

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Well, for me it will be Lucario.

I would love to be a Dewott (or Buizel - most of my reasoning also fit Buizel's description) -
• First off its an otter (thats the kind of animal I would love be in real life). My #1 most important reason.
• Its a water type, they are my favorite types. My favorites attacks are water types too - Surf, Aqua Tail, Aqua Jet, and (one that Buizel can't learn) Razor Shell
• Dewott (or Buizel) look like they may be fun Pokemon to play with.
• (Buizel doesn't fit this one) it has 2 scalchops instead of one
• They are some of the cutest Pokemon I ever seen (both)

cheshireusagi

Tory is my fav ♥
I would love to be Scraggy/Scrafty. Cause who needs clothes when you can use your own skin as pants! 8D

ysmr97

I want to be Gogoat cuz I want to have girls ride me XD

Penguinist Trainer

Well I would answer Empoleon because I love penguins. If we were allowed to evolve, then I'd choose Piplup so I could eventually be an Empoleon.