• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

if you had to be ONE pokemon what ONE would you be?

SlightlyWinged

Training for ORAS
Interesting question. My number one dream is o fly (under my own power, not in a plane) so I'd definitely be a flying type. Crobat and Togekiss are both on my top ten favorite Pokemon list, and are both flying, so I'd probably be one of them.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
If there is one formula I'm currently following, it is the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon personality tests.
According to the results, I get Riolu as the highest result. His solitude really fits my current personality.

But if I choose on being Jirachi, I'd find myself a family that can tech me many things about life. Plus, innocence is what I really missed

TanBun

I'm back :3
I think i would be Articuno because i like the cold and birds, or i would be Swellow because it is fast, pretty and it's shiny form is more than awesome. Seel or Lapras would be fun too

Id probably be machoke. For those abs and just to be so physically strong. Wouldnt be machamp becuase the four arms thing would be awkward. But if im honest im just really a snorlax. But i dream to be machoke!

PokemonTrainerKaden

Blaziken. I want his reflexes.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Fennekin. I don't care if it's violent or goody-two shoes. I just want to be that cute!

But of all existing in-game Pokemon, I'd pick Landorus. I'd probably stick to Therian forme unless I need to use my hands. I like having legs!

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
I would probably be a Zebstrika. While far from being my favorite Pokemon, zebras are my favorite animals. Speed is also my favorite superpower and I know I would be able to run pretty fast as an electrically charged zebra. I would also like to use my electricity to just completely annihilate all living Jellicent and Frillish.

I would be either Moltres or Charizard because I would love to fly and I love FIRE! Muhahahahaha!!!!!

Necsis

Shadow Breaker
Celebi. Wouldn't be as cute as Mew but +1 time travel! That plus the whole carefree nature spirit thing, yea I could dig that. Non-legendary option: Ninetales. I want to know what those "mystical powers" are and living for a thousand years makes time for a lot of adventuring etc.

Zorupix

Master of Illusions
This is a tough one for me because there are three Pokemon that fit in this category for me: Mewtwo, Lucario and Zoroark. Mewtwo is just epicly awesome and lives up to his title as the most powerful Pokemon. Lucario is an Anubis-like blue and black canine with aura powers which are awesome. And Zoroark. Not only does he look like a werewolf, but there is so much I could do with the powers of illusion.

In the end, I would choose to be Mewtwo. The mind is a dangerous weapon and there is so much I could accomplish with that kind of power. The Jedi of Pokemon.

However, if I couldn't choose to be a legendary, then I would choose to be a Zoroark. Illusion powers are awesome to behold, and I wouldn't have a spike coming out of my chest which would prevent me from enjoying snuggles.

Chakra1412

No doubt if there was ever that chance it'd have to be my favorite, Pikachu. Wouldn't miss out on a chance like that. Just my personal favorite since the beginning...never changed. Electric types and speed I really enjoy as well. Sure the Mystery Dungeon games have that experience, but this is talking for real I suppose. So why not go all out and get the full experience of being your personal favorite.

Pippi

Cool
I'd want to be a Swampert, mostly because I think that it'd be interesting to be able to just dive and chill in the water without fear of drowning, but accessibility to land would also be nice. Plus, Swampert is solid and strong, which is nothing to really complain about. Plus, Swampert's my favorite Pokémon atm.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Alakazam. 5,000 IQ isn't too bad, and the psychic powers are a nice boost too.

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
I'd probably be a Golett. I'd be bipedal and have opposable thumbs, I wouldn't have any weird animal instincts interfering with my thoughts (Though my mind would still probably have to work a bit differently, since human brains are themselves subject to biological influences.), and I'd be able to modify my ceramic body to avoid copyright lawsuits from Nintendo. The ability to continually do stuff without needing to sleep would come in handy too, though I might start to miss eating after a while, and it would probably start to get lonely once I've outlived everyone I know (though this might be the lesser of two evils if most Pokemon species have the short lifespan equivalent to their animal counterparts). I'd also be less likely to freak people out since I'd look like a little, inanimate, man-made figure rather than an impossible, living, breathing, fantastical creature.

Golurk fulfills all of these conditions as well and is able to fly, but it's too tall to fit inside most buildings and its hands are too big to use, for example, the average pen or pencil (a must-have for communication in Pokemon form).

Last edited:

Masked Macabre

Eevee Hoarder
Eeveeeeeeee.

Masked Macabre

Eevee Hoarder
As for explanation. Eevee has always been a huge part of me. It adapts in ways that other Pokemon can't, and is very influenced by bonding. <3

Ninfia-Fan

I want to to be Giratina, because I would look awesome, be able to control distortion and attack enemies without leaving my home (referring to Giratina and the Sky Warrior). Also, the Distortion World is epic!