• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you had to choose a Pokemon to be in Brawl, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronos

I'd choose Lugia 'cause it's so freakin' awesome with its gigantic wings n all.Can't really post the move set since I've never-ever used a Lugia in my life :(

Why Lucario? There's nothing special about him.

Anyways, my vote goes to any of the Elekid family.

Electivire would be cool.

Orientation: Bulky
Standard: ThunderPunch: Electivire fires an Electrifyed Punch
Side: Swift: Fires 3 star rays at the enemy
Up: Discharge: Electivire lashes one of his tails into the air and zaps anything it touches. Also grabs ledges.
Down: Dynamicpunch: Electivre fires a Punch that hits very little, but it causes major dange if it does

Final Smash: Giga Impact: Electivire punches the ground with tremendous force, and it causes a huge Earthquake.

Last edited:

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
Arcesus
u could switch types and do different judgments

Arcesus
u could switch types and do different judgments

Arceus is too big for Brawl. I see it now:

Wario made a gigantic explosion from his rear!

Bowser: AAAAHHHH!!!!
Arceus: Huh? What happened? I didn't feel anything. A little breeze, that's all.

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Bonsly could run up and kick everybody, and then run behind the trainer. Simple, yet effective.
Mwuhahahahaha.

Seviper

Blaziken, Gallade, Hitmonlee or Toxicroak, a good fighting, fast (regardless of their speed in Pokémon games) Pokémon that can punch, kick or both.

woot21

super noob
I wish could close this, because there is a Offical Super Smash Bros. Brawl disscussion topice already, and it is stickied. GO THERE!!!! Also, to be on-topic so you morons don't report me for doing what you alll are, Weaville.

woot21 out dawgs

I wish could close this, because there is a Offical Super Smash Bros. Brawl disscussion topice already, and it is stickied. GO THERE!!!! Also, to be on-topic so you morons don't report me for doing what you alll are, Weaville.

woot21 out dawgs

Weavile would be cool.

Hm, toughy. Either Charizard or Lucario. Both fit the game, both are fan favorites, and both are some of my favorites.

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
Blaziken, Deoxys, and Scizor

woot21

super noob
Hm, toughy. Either Charizard or Lucario. Both fit the game, both are fan favorites, and both are some of my favorites.

Please take into consideration characters that have been confirmed to be into the game. And use the offical thread for this crap.

woot21 out dawgs

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Cubone for sure. I'm aware of the update with Cubone in the background, but this topic saying any Pokemon made me think Cubone for sure.

Lady_Venus

Ruler of the Under

mewfanforlife

I'd pick Lucario or Mew.

Status
Not open for further replies.