• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you had to choose a Pokemon to be in Brawl, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameTrainer

Jedi Council Member
I'd like these Pokemon:

Torterra:
Orientation: Bulky
B: Solarbeam: Torterra starts to charge power, and then fires it forward.
Smash B: Seed Bomb: Torterra shoots a fast-traveling projectile that explodes on impact.
Up B: Frenzy Plant: Torterra sprouts vines out of his back that can be controlled using the Control Stick (like Ness's Up B), and can be used to grab a ledge.
Down B: Earthquake: Torterra slams the ground, creating earthquakes that knock away opponents.
Final Smash: Leaf Storm: Torterra fires a swirling vortex of sharp leaves that trap and damage anyone that gets in it.

Bidoof
Orientation: Speedy
B: Rollout: Bidoof curls into a ball and rolls forward at high speeds.
Smash B: Yawn: Bidoof spits a bubble that causes opponents to fall asleep when hit.
Up B: Double Team: Bidoof jumps upward whilst creating copies that distract opponents.
Down B: Defense Curl: Bidoof curls up to block an attack, if timed right.
Final Smash: Superpower: Bidoof becomes invincible for a short time and damages any foe he touches.

Rampardos
Orientation: Bulky, but a bit speedy
B: Head Smash: Rampardos rams it's head forward, slamming away foes. If timed right will also block projectiles.
Smash B: Iron Tail: Rampardos quickly turns around and strikes the foe with a rock hard tail.
Up B: Zen Headbutt: Rampardos flies upwards at an angle, propelled by psychic power.
Down B: Stone Edge: Rampardos pounds the ground with his head, causing rocks to fly upwards and damage foes.
Final Smash: Stealth Rock: Rampardos sprays small rocks all over the stage which turn invisible after a short while, and will attack opponents when they step on them.

Bastiodon:
B: Flash Cannon: Bastiodon charges up a ball of light, and then shoots it.
Smash B: Iron Head: Bastiodon leaps forward with a hardened head. If timed right will block projectiles.
Up B: Rock Polish: Bastiodon's body becomes smoother, enabling it to jump higher and further.
Down B: Metal Burst: If timed right, Bastiodon will counter the attack of the opponent and deal twice the damage back to it.
Final Smash: Metal Sound: Bastiodon emits a deafening screech which temporarily stuns opponents, allowing Bastiodon to hit them hard.

Ambipom:
Orientation: Speedy
B: Focus Punch: Ambipom charges it's tails, and then punches forward and backward.
Smash B: Swift: Ambipom launches a volley of sharp stars forward.
Up B: Double Hit: Ambipom hits with one tail, then hits with the other tail at a bit longer range. Might be used to grab a ledge.
Down B: Giga Impact: Ambipom strikes the ground hard, creating a small explosion causing significant area damage.
Final Smash: Fling: Ambipom pulls together all of the foes using it's tails, and then flings them away.

Drapion:
Orientation: Speedy, but with solid attacking strength.
B: Cross Poison: Drapion swipes forward with it's claws, damaging foes.
Smash B: Brick Break: Drapion swings one claw forward, smashing opponents into the ground.
Up B: Aerial Ace: Drapion swipes upwards with his claws, and flies upwards a bit too.
Down B: Toxic Spikes: Drapion lays a Toxic Spike, which will stay there, hidden, until an opponent walks into it, causing damage lasting for some time.
Final Smash: Night Slash: Drapion becomes invisible, and walks around, and then swipes opponents with it's claw when they get close.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Requirements are for it to be both powerful, have good potential, be very popular, and be of an okay body type.

Lucario and Blaziken are perfect.

Blaziken
A: Punch
A+Control Pad: Punch(stronger)
A+Dash: Slash
B: Fireballs (B is almot always a projectile, so it would be like Mario's fireballs)
B+Left/Right: Fire Punch
B+Up: Raptor Leap (kinda like Fox/Falco's third jump only shoots flame out of wrists to propel back onto platform.)
B+Down: Overheat (surrounds in flames, very damaging)
Smash Up: Sky Uppercut (knocks opponent up with glowing fist)
Smash Left/Right: Flamethrower (shoots flame from fists out at opponent. Damaging, but doesn't knock the opponent very far, like Mewtwo's Smash)
Smash Down: Blaze Spin (crouches and spins with a small flame whirlwind. Think of Pikachu's Smash Down)
Aerial Smash Up: Headbutt
Aerial Smash Left/Right: Corkscrew Impact (spins its body forward to smack into the opponent)
Aerial Smash Back: Rear Kick (spins a leg into opponent behind it)
Aerial Smash Down: Blaze Kick (shoots downward in a flaing kick)
Grab Damage: Opponent is torched with small flares
Grab Back Throw: Does a duck roll backwards to hurl the opponent far.
Grab Up Throw: Tosses oppponent upward and nails it with an uppercut.
Grab Down Throw: Stomps foe into the ground.
Grab Sideways Throw: Hurls opponent in a trail of embers.
Taunt: Flexes arms with flames going and yells "Blaze!"
Stats: Fairly quick, and a great jumper, but flies far when struck, which leads to low defence, but great attack power.
Lucario
A: Punch
A+Control Pad: Punch(stronger)
A+Dash: Tackle
B: Aura Sphere (like Samus's B attack)
B+Left/Right: Force Palm (smashes opponent with paw. Not very damaging, but leaves opponent stunned slightly)
B+Up: Spirit Jump (boosts itself upward suddenly while glowing blue)
B+Down: Hadou (sweeps arms downward, catching any nearby opponents in a wave of aura energy
Smash Up: Sky Uppercut (knocks opponent up with glowing fist)
Smash Left/Right: Metal Claw
Smash Down: Iron Tail (Sweeps metallic tail along the ground)
Aerial Smash Up: Headbutt
Aerial Smash Left/Right: Mega Kick
Aerial Smash Back: Tail whip (think of Mewtwo's back aerial smash)
Aerial Smash Down: Crush dive (smashes into opponent, knocking them downward)
Grab Damage: Jabs opponent wth spikes.
Grab Back Throw: Hurls opponent over its shoulder.
Grab Up Throw: Does a somersault with the opponent, kicking them upward forcefully at the end.
Grab Down Throw: Hurls foe into the ground.
Grab Sideways Throw: Charges aura while holding them, and releases in the throw.
Taunt: Holds arms in a hadou-charging pose and says, "The Aura is with me!"
Stats: Like Falco, only not as fast, and more sturdy.
~Chibi~;249;;448;

Mario-Sonic

Former NSider
Lucario and Gardevoir are on my list. Maybe another trainer could be added. He'd use the Hoenn starters (see the Pokemon next to this sentence). ;258;;253;;257;

PhantomTeddiursa

ONE DAY MORE!
TEDDIURSA!!

B- Lick, temporarily poisons the foe
Smash B- Fury Swipes, repeatedly slashes the foe
Down B - Stomp, hops on the foe; a damaging Footstool jump if you will
Up B -Slash, like Marth and Roy's Up B
FINAL SMASH: Earthquake! He stomps the ground shaking everyone! Well, in my game he has Earthquake...I lurves Teddiursa. :)

;216;;216;

nesgirl119

In Nintendo Exhile
Pichu!!

I know that he has very little chance of getting in, but I still love the little guy.

If it is impossible for Pichu to return, female Pikachu or Gardevoir would do nicely.

EleTurtle37

The Grotto's Requiem
i think phanpy is a good 2 gen rep.

A-trunk slap
AA-double slap
AAA-triple slap

B-headbutt (faster and weaker then falcon punch)
B>-rollout
B^- he flaps his ears and sticks his trunk out for dmg
BV-earthquake

Smash_Bro

Lucario Slayer
Pichu!!

I know that he has very little chance of getting in, but I still love the little guy.

If it is impossible for Pichu to return, female Pikachu or Gardevoir would do nicely.

I have a good feeling that Pichu will return. They haven't cut anyone since the first game, why should they cut Pichu? As for Gardevoir as most of you are saying, I think Gallade would be better suited for the game, but who knows, she may turn out to be like Zelda.

Edit: I'm very good at Zelda.

nesgirl119

In Nintendo Exhile
I have a good feeling that Pichu will return. They haven't cut anyone since the first game, why should they cut Pichu? As for Gardevoir as most of you are saying, I think Gallade would be better suited for the game, but who knows, she may turn out to be like Zelda.

Edit: I'm very good at Zelda.

I have a feeling he will put into a Pokeball like Deoxys was. Pichu's self damaging Volt Tackle was claimed by Pikachu (and yes, Pikachu will damage itself with that now), plus Japan didn't care much for 2nd gen.

Gardevoir is female most of the time (since most people evolve their male Kirlias into Gallade).....and since Pikachu is confirmed to be male (which is why I want a female as an alt costume), and Jigg's fate is unknown, I would like at least 1 female from Pokemon to be in, since Fire Emblem won't be getting any.

Gardevoir VS Gallade is a lot like the female vs male debates I used to have on Nintendo before I got banned....since Gardy is female and Gallade is male. However, Gardevoir was on the Japanese polls, increasing her chances of being in. I want Gardevoir in mostly b/c she'd be another female fighter, and even out the # of female fighters in Brawl equally to Melee's.

1.Golem

2.Muk

3.Gengar

4.Poliwhirl/wrath

5.hitmonlee

6.Kangaskhan

7.Mr Mime

8.Heracross

9.Toxicroak

10.Grovyle

11.Medicham

These, although I know they won't make it in, they do have best potential as fighters for Brawl or any Smash series.

As for what pokemon I wish to come from pokeball, here a long list

Already we have Groudon, Deoxy, Munchlax, Goldeen, Chikorita, and Piniup

here the list:

1.Rayquaza
2.Kyogre
3.Regice
4.Regirock
5.Registeel
6.metagross
7.Salamance
8.Spheal
9.Snourunt
10.Donphan
11.Wobbuffet
12.Tropius
13.Kecleon
14Sandlash
15.Torkoal
16.Vilplume
17.Aggron
18.Sableye
19.Gyardoes
20.Slaking
21.Swellow or Taillow
22.Ludicolo
23.Blaziken
24.Swampert
25.Sceptile
26.Meganium(but I doubt it since Cikorita in it already)
27.Cyndaquil or Typlosion
28.Feraligatar
29.Pichu
30.the evil Togepi
31.Sudowoodo
32.Sunflora
33.Steelix
34.Corsola
35.Raikou
36.Entei
37.Suicune
38.Tyranitar
39.Lugia
40.Ho-oh
41.Joe Serebi
42.Aritcuno
43.Zapdoes
44.Moltes
45.Mew
46.Venusaur(dunno since Ivy is playable)
47.Blastoise(dunno since squirtle is playable)
48.Nidoking
49.Clefairy
50.Parasect
51.Kadabra
52.Victreebel( he would funny when sucking Wario)
53.Rapidash
54.Haunter
55.Chansey(this is pretty much given since it the item giver.)
56.Lapra(i dunno why)
57.Snorlax( I'm not sure if he's going to return or not since Munchlax is in)
58.Torterra
59.Infernape
60.Bidoof
61.Cranidoes
62.Combee(might replace unown as the swarming pokes)
63.Stunky
64.Bronzong
65.Spiritomb
66.Hippowdon
67.Carnivine
68.Ryperior
69.Dialga
70.Palkia
71.Heatran
72.Regigas
73.Giratina
74.Darkrai
75.Shaymin
76.Arceus
77.Cresselia

77 pokemon isn't too bad. Not over 100 but enough to keep fans pumping to throw the pokeballs.

OK:
A) What evil Togepi?
B) I'd like to see Tangrowth to get in:

Standard: Vine Whip: Tangrowth lashes its arm out. Charge Attack. The longer you charge it, the longer the reach will be.
Side: Giga Drain: Tangrowth grabs the foe and drains around 7% HP from them. Heals.
Up: Leaf Storm: Tangrowth flies up on a gust of leaves.
Down: Ingrain: Tangrowth Plants roots and heals you as long as you have them in. Tangrowth cannot attack or move while ingrained.

Final Smash: Solarbeam: Tangrowth Whips out his arms and fires three solarbeams: One from each on his arms, and one from his "face." You can control the general direction of them.

samuelrz

Lucario fan
Like a lot of people, I would say Lucario.

Jash Thor

Bringer of Lombax
Lucario is the only Pokemon I would like to see included. I don't want too many characters from one universe be included, but Lucario has the most potential out of any other Pokemon IMO.

Black/Light

Lucario is the only Pokemon I would like to see included. I don't want too many characters from one universe be included, but Lucario has the most potential out of any other Pokemon IMO.
. . . .I really don't understand how a random fighting type pokemon would have the "most protential" as a pokemon in smash when their are sooo many more unique pokemon to choose from. . .

My picks. . .
Meowth
Gard
Darkrai
Elect fam final evol
P&M
Pach
Mawile
Manaphy
Buneary
Lopunny
Frosless
Eevee.

Marowak
orientation: Balanced
standard: Bone Club- Marowak delivers a shot with his Bone.
Side: Bonemerang- Marowak tosses his bone and it then comes back to him.
Up: Bone-Coptor- Like Yoshimitsu's signuature "Death Coptor" move. He flies up, his bone spinning like a helicoptor blade.
Down: Bone Rush- Marowak thrashes his bone in random directions.

final smash: Spirit of the bone- Marowak begins to smash his bone on the ground multiple times. Ghosts of Marowaks then come and attack the enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.