• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you had to choose a Pokemon to be in Brawl, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzumakikunai

Moar Dratini
Deoxys!
B: psycho boost, like mew2's s.ball
>B: Extrenespeed, like fox's phantom thing. def form uses safequard, which act as a weak sheild for 2 secs.
^B: Leviatate, jumps again and floats (like P.Pach in S.mario advance)
[down]B: Form Change: cycles form in a A>D>S>N pattern. you always begin the fight in N-form.

N-form: moves about as fast as Link, attack is high.
A-from: same as N-form, but both takes and does more damage.
D-form: V.slow, V.weak. can't use [^B] atk, and [>B] atk changes. takes 1/2 damage, is v.heavy.
S-form: like N-form, slightly lower ATK, but much quicker and lighter.

F.smash: creates lots of those shadow deoxys's (think Destiny Deoxys) that beat up people, while u fire hyper beams.

fhqwhgads

^B: Leviatate, jumps again and floats (like P.Pach in S.mario advance)
[down]B: Form Change: cycles form in a A>D>S>N pattern. you always begin the fight in N-form.

N-form: moves about as fast as Link, attack is high.
A-from: same as N-form, but both takes and does more damage.
D-form: V.slow, V.weak. can't use [^B] atk, and [>B] atk changes. takes 1/2 damage, is v.heavy.
S-form: like N-form, slightly lower ATK, but much quicker and lighter.

F.smash: creates lots of those shadow deoxys's (think Destiny Deoxys) that beat up people, while u fire hyper beams.
I'm gonna go ahead and point out that unlike you, most people keep up with Smash news, and know that he can't be in as a character. So go take your fantasy somewhere where people care.

I'm gonna go ahead and point out that unlike you, most people keep up with Smash news, and know that he can't be in as a character. So go take your fantasy somewhere where people care.

Well, I think Deoxys was ideal for Brawl. Until I saw the update...

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Machamp, no questions asked. It would be a clone character of Captain Falcon.

Specials:
B: Dynamic Punch
B Forward: Sky Uppercut (he needs this in the Pokemon Games too)
B Up: Vital Throw
B Down: Low Kick

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Absol. You could run around and slash people with your blade and claws. That'd be a lot of fun. :]

Or an Azelf.. yeah.. that'd be cool, too.

Absol. You could run around and slash people with your blade and claws. That'd be a lot of fun. :]

Well, I think Absol doesn't really have the physical build for a fighter, but it might work.

Why? 'Cause he has arms and legs?

No. Becasue he has the diversity to be a good fighter (movewise) and it would be interesting to be swapping between forms and using a grand total of 13 special moves (3 for each, and then the universal Swap Form move)

AlexPokemon

I are Entei
ENTEI ;244;

Standard Move- Roar
Entei roars to knock closest opponent in the oposite direction to one they are facing. Hold down to charghe the attack.

Side Move - Bite
Smahes forwards and bites the opponent in front, knocking them over.

Up Move - Lava Plume
A huge plume of lava appears from above Entei and hits unlucky opponents.

Down Move - Extrasensory
Creates a long straight electric pulse line that damages opponents that touch it.

Final Smash - Eruption
Entei jumped into the background the appears huge, roars and creates a huge volcano somewhere in the stage that spews out lava.

Unlikely but, Meh I wish.

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
Face it. Based on fandom, looks, body type and popularity the only two candidates are:
Lucario and/or Mewtwo. Munchlax deserved it too, being able to charge a Focus Punch as a simple B move would've been awesome. But well, they made it a useless item-eater Pokeball Pokemon...

Well, you know Mewtwo but about Lucario's Moveset...

Standard Move- Aura Sphere
Lucario fires an energy ball at an opponent. This move can be charged.

Side Move- Bullet Punch
Dashes forward with a shining, metal fist, punching the opponents that get on his way.

Up Move - ExtremeSpeed
Some kind of mix between Pikachu's Quick Attack and Fox's Up move (dunno it's name) charges it for a second, glowing, disappears and then reappears in a diagonal line, depending on the direction it is facing.

Down Move - Mind Reader
Glows and closes its eyes, the second someone attacks him, he teleports behind him/her.

Final Smash - Focus Blast
Charges an ultimate blast in his hands and devastates everything in its way. After doing this, Lucario is inmovile for a few seconds.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

Standard Move- Roar
Entei roars to knock closest opponent in the oposite direction to one they are facing. Hold down to charghe the attack.

Side Move - Bite
Smahes forwards and bites the opponent in front, knocking them over.

Up Move - Lava Plume
A huge plume of lava appears from above Entei and hits unlucky opponents.

Down Move - Extrasensory
Creates a long straight electric pulse line that damages opponents that touch it.

Final Smash - Eruption
Entei jumped into the background the appears huge, roars and creates a huge volcano somewhere in the stage that spews out lava.

Unlikely but, Meh I wish.
Grab - Tries to grab something, but his lack of opposable thumbs spells epic failure for this Entei's quest for grabbing.

Lucario is a must. Moveset:

B: Aura Sphere - homes in on the opponent 30% of the time.
B <>: Metal Claw - self explanitory, but it can also flinch the opponent 5% of the time.
B^: Extremespeed - like Mewtwo's Up B Attack, but more controlable and it can hurt opponents actually. :/

Now tell me which Down B is better:

Bv: Dark Pulse - You can charge this up and it goes in both directions.
Swords Dance - Almost like Fox's Down B and Zelda's Standard B, but you hold it like Fox's and once you let go, it goes in both directions, damaging opponents.

Final Smash

Dark Pulse - more powerful than my Down B spectulation of it, but he can't have both of them.
or
Close Combat - Lucario runs up to an opponent and unleashes a barrage of punches and kicks and at the end, uses Blaze Kick.

fhqwhgads

B: Aura Sphere - homes in on the opponent 30% of the time.
B <>: Metal Claw - self explanitory, but it can also flinch the opponent 5% of the time.
B^: Extremespeed - like Mewtwo's Up B Attack, but more controlable and it can hurt opponents actually. :/

Now tell me which Down B is better:

Bv: Dark Pulse - You can charge this up and it goes in both directions.
Swords Dance - Almost like Fox's Down B and Zelda's Standard B, but you hold it like Fox's and once you let go, it goes in both directions, damaging opponents.

Final Smash

Dark Pulse - more powerful than my Down B spectulation of it, but he can't have both of them.
or
Close Combat - Lucario runs up to an opponent and unleashes a barrage of punches and kicks and at the end, uses Blaze Kick.
Yeah, he's such a must, he was already confirmed five times!

Oh...right...

Yeah, he's such a must, he was already confirmed five times!

You just can't agree with anyone, can you?

Porygon-Z:
Orientation: Tricky
Glide: Yes
Standard: Tri Attack: PZ launches Tri Attack. I will either burn, freeze, or shock the foe.
Side: Lock-On+Zap Cannon: PZ locks on to the target, then fires a sure-to-hit Zap cannon. Takes 5 seconds to use properly.
Up: Trick Room: PZ flips the stage over, causing him to fall back onto the couse.
Down: Nasty Plot: PZ heals itself.

Final Smash: Hyper Beam: Speaks for itself. High power, long range, good accuracy, devastating results.

Moloc

a fighting pokemon like lucario or blaziken but i am happy with pikachu with it's speed

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
Well, I'm going to make a moveset for Houndoom even though I know that it's impossible to have him in as a playable character.

Standard Move - Flamethrower
Houndoom spits fire in front of him burning everyone in his path.

Side Move - Thunder Fang
Houndoom dashes forward with his open mouth, sparks flying from it, when he reaches someone, he closes the mouth and shocks the opponent for five seconds, after that the opponent is sent flying depending on their damage percentage.

Up Move - Iron Tail
Houndoom jumps and spins with his shining tail, while he spins he goes higher and higher, like Pikachu's Iron Tail in the series.

Down Move - Faint Attack (& Crunch)
Houndoom falls to the floor and the moment someone attacks him he jumps and crunches the attacker. When you let go B, Houndoom will quickly get up again.

Final Smash - Dark Pulse
Houndoom closes his eyes and purple waves surround him, anyone in the purple waves' radio receives damage. The closer to Houndoom the bigger damage.

As I said, just for the heck of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.