• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you had to join one evil team, which one would you pick?

Which team is the one for you?

• Team Rocket

Votes: 64 43.5%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Team Magma

Votes: 25 17.0%
  • Team Galactic

Votes: 31 21.1%

• Total voters
Rocket, easily.
Let's face it, Galactics are being used by Cyrus, and are useless after Cyrus is defeated. Magma and Aqua don't know their facts about Kyogre and Groudon, and destroying the world is kind of a one way street.
Rockets on the other hand gain profit, and steal lots of good pokemon. It would make IV-breeding a breeze, when you could just steal the bests >_>.

Sonic15

May Fanboy
Since I don't like the idea of being restricted to 1 type of pokemon, I would probraly join team rocket.
Team galactic has too much of a 'world domination' vibe, while team rocket simply like to get rare pokemon and use them to get stronger.

Kujo1229

*munch*
I'd join Team Rocket because Giovanni is really cool. That, and they don't try to take over/destroy the world. They just like money, and I don't have much of a problem cutting off Slowpoke tails, yeah, it's evil, and all, but it'll grow back, and Slowpoke is too slow to notice. :p Besides, there isn't a rule you have to treat your Pokémon like dirt, as long as they're strong it doesn't matter. I wouldn't want to steal Pokémon though, but that's the only downside when compared the the other teams.

The uniform is also a bonus, it's cool looking, and I'm all for all black.

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
I would join team galactic
only if i could have saturns hair
or i could be a new one i could be Venus.:]
lol i like team galactic becuase it reminds me of lady gaga.
lol

team aqua was cool too cuz i like pirates but no land would kill me

Ginga Dan!
Their smart, scientific space nerds ftw. o: Well smart ..the grunts are never smart. But the commanders and Cyrus (even if he's insane smart) are pretty intelligent.
Plus their want is better than 'catching a legendary cause we wanna rule this earth!" Cyrus actually wanting to find a way to build another world. come on, that's just awesome ..if that happened. Not exactly awesome in everybody else's case though (since Cyrus has said he wants to rule the world all by himself HIMSELF."

Plus they are totally sexy in their tight space suits. *_* especially in the actual anime ..mhmhmmm. I love how a lot of the grunts wear glasses too. :)
...and ....because Mars is a total adorable piece of bieetchy underage bratness. :3 <3 <3

OH, and another reason. This is just for the actual anime (not game, so yeah. but whatevas) ..They're actually like the only team the writers take totally seriously. They're actually getting through much more than the other teams have. Especially Aqua/Magma ..they got thrown away quick. And like ..Mars was actually going to blow up Iron Island ..with the twerps and people on it. that's just awesome ..cause usually, in Pokemon ..even the bad villians don't want to actually kill people. >> so yeah ..that's sex definitely.

Team Rocket ..I can't take serious at all ..just for the fact of Jessie, James and Meowth. aha ..

Magma/Aqua ..I liked Magma a lot. But like ..I didn't care much for their plans.

Spacemen. x3 mwhamwha.

Last edited:

Empoleon Bonaparte

Rocket, of course.
1: You get to cut off Slowpoketails. Slowpoketails that sell for 1,000,000 each -> win.
2: Magma and Aqua want to destroy Hoenn, which they may not, for it is my favorite region.
3: Neither Galactic because it's dumb to create a world with only Cyrus; there's no one left to talk with, or breed with. Idiot with punkhair.
4: Rocket has awesome passwords like "Chansey, yes, nah".
5: You don't have to destroy the world or blow up lakes; you just catch Pokémon and make a shitload of money.
6: Rocket created Mewtwo; the other teams just made stupid machines and chains that did nothing.
7: Rocket has Mecha's and we all know: Mecha's > Groudon/Kyogre and Dialga/Palkia.
8: JUST ADMIT IT; ROCKET IS SUPERIOR TO YOU!

Last edited:

coolespeon

I dont know.
I´ll choose team aqua, their idea to make more water it´s kinda cool when you think about seas and rivers droughting, and a very cool outfit
The other teams: Rockets treat horrible the pokemon
Magmas have a very weird plan and their hooded capes are freaking,
and galactics have horrible style and a plan that is wrong in all points.

Crobat_Trainer

*insert user title*
Probably Team Galactic. It's the only "evil team" that was ever completely holy-god TERRIFYING, especially in Platinum, when its cult-like nature becomes quite apparent. Cyrus is such a psychopath. And I don't use the term lightly! Seeing someone so obviously NUTS having such total command over a large group of people who effectively have NO IDEA what his plans are... THAT is really scary. Scarier at least than a group of black-clad henchmen who steal crap or pirates who for some reason don't like the Earth's current land to sea ratio.
Plus, I could TOTALLY ROCK the green bowl cut.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Team Rocket for sure. Team Galactic are too stupid to be anything more than juvenile. Team Aqua and Magma goals are lame. They seem very idiotic. Plus could anyone actually stand Magma's uniform, especially when working in a volcano? As well Team Rocket lets the grunts have benefits and priveledges, and Giovanni seems like a strong leader as opposed to Cyrus, Archie or Maxie. Plus, they make a lot of money, and are pretty intelligent. As well, Team Rocket dominates 2 regions instead of one!~

-LuciRuki-

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Team Rocket. As much as I love Team Galactic, I wouldn't want their goals or their hair. So yeah, Rocket for me because we get to steal Pokémon for PROFIT!

Virtuos

Female Wobbuffet???
Team Galactic :D.

I'd have to say, their plans are more serious than others, and all they do they are always prepared. Plus, its the only one who gets involved in too much science, costumes are awesome as hell.

dubiOUS

Team Rocket for sure. Team Rocket operates like the mafia, and they don't want to destroy the world or alter it in any way. They just want to make money, and we all know that's what makes the world go round these days ;).

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
Team Rocket b/c they are old fashioned criminals while team galictic are truely evil and creepy and want to take over the world~Team Rocket is the best and you can't beat the origianal~

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Team Rocket, because of the funny themes and the good uniforms.

Articuno13

RBY Master
Team Magma
I hate water.
I dont approve of team rockets treatment of pokemon.
I think team galactic is weird.
I do like the land and ground types. (Flygon is 2nd fav)

Grei

not the color
I'd choose Team Galactic, just because their goal to control Space and Time was pretty awesome.

Though Team Rocket's mafia style would probably suit me more.

Beastofgaia

(but to be honest i prefer "gotta arrest them all!!")

TEAM ROCKET!

i love the cool uniforms and the modo!

Jessie : Prepare for trouble!
James : Make it double!
To protect the world from devestation!
To unite all peoples within our nation !
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie! James!
Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
Meoth : Meowth! That's right!

houndoom : "ROARR WROARRR!!"

*slowly coming and petting at his Houndoom's back.*
Beast : please! can i have an autogtaph?

Last edited:

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Aqua.

Water>Fire>Rockets>Galaxies

Cruisercard

I don't view my choices as teams. I see these as my choices:
Grunt with a Zubat and Rattata.
Grunt with a Zubat and Numel
Grunt with a Zubat and Carvanha (Why are there no Crawdaunts D:)
Grunt with a bad haircut.
I'll choose Zubat and Carvanha.