• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you had to live in a region...

Kanto. There are alot better places, like the golden bridge, the kewl dugtrio cave. The cleafairy cave and its near jhoto!

The G-Man

Probobly Sinnoh. I can't stand the heat.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
I'd live in Johto. I love the legendaries there, and the Eeveelutions that were introduced in the Gold/Silver games.

destinydude000

The Awesome Dude
I would say hoenn!!
But unova's pretty good too!!!!

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
I would pick Kanto or Johto.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
I'd like to live in Hoenn.There were lots of good places like Slateport Beach.

MusicMan

Fire Master
I Love Kanto But My Favorite City Is Castelia City :D

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I would like to live in Hoenn too. I just love nature.

AmpharosFanatic

Kanto or Johto for sure.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Johto or Kanto. Johto because I love it and I was introduced to Pokemon with Pokemon Crystal. It looks beautiful too. Kanto because its the region that started it all. :)

Last edited:

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
Johto. It's very chilled out and lovely, plus the environment is just right. I'd love to live in Azalea Town, it's nearby Goldeonrod, and has a forest and a cave as alternate playgrounds.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Hoenn for sure. I'd love to live in that route where volcanic ash falls like snow. I imagine that would be a beautiful sight.

tokio767

nipah~
Hoenn or Sinnoh. I really liked the pokemon in Sinnoh, but I also thought that Hoenn had some really fun and beautiful areas.