• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you had to live in a region...

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
I would like to be from Castrelia City, I would compete in the league and such. My team would be:
Samurott
Flygon
Umbreon
Gallade
Quilava
Elekid

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
Goldenrod City or Castelia City. Just because I love living in the city, and Johto and Unova are my favourite regions.

I would probably live in Johto... it's an awesome region and I could vacation to Kanto whenever I want because the two are connected, you make a good arguement though the Sevii Islands are very tempting.....

DragoniteRules1

Pokemon Breeder
Hoenn or Unova

Hoenn because I've never played a game that takes place there (I don't have a GBA and my DS lite is worn-down)
Unova because the new region looks so exciting!

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Either Sinnoh or Unova, because of the somewhat cold weather.
If in Sinnoh, I would love to live in Snowpoint City. <3

Hoenn is beautiful... but I hate tropical weather xP

ohjeezitskim

I'd like to live in Kanto or Jhoto, and maybe Sinnoh for the land and a Piplup! Kanto/Jhoto have always been my favorite
regions and starter pokemon. As for which towns I would want to live in, I have no idea! Either the starting out
town or any town with a beach lol

shinytactics14

Stay frosty
Hoenn because i love the landscape and pokemon. i would live in foretree because of the tree houses

stylesbk

@stylesbk
I'd have to say anywhere by any of the safari zones or day care centers in any game tehn you could see so many cool pokemon.

Johto, you can walk to Kanto from there. I would probably live in Goldenrod City.
If you're only allowed in 1 region, it would be either Hoenn (Slateport City) or Sinnoh (Veilstone City)

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Id love to live in the Johto region, its a great place with great towns and cities and has great pokemon also its right near the kanto region. My home town would proberlly be Mahogany town or right near the Lake of Rage. I love large bodies of water.

Failing that Id live in Lavaridge town in Hoenn. Its small, peaceful and relaxing with a hot spring.....and it's right near a volcano

Maybe in Johto in Olivine. Because I love the sea.

Or maybe in Unova, somewhere near Undella Town. Just somewhere quiet and near the sea.

SuperEpicRock

I'd probably have to go with unova, just because of the sheer amount of pokemon you can catch there. I know they have to add many oldies (especially postgame) to each new game, resulting in newer games having many more pokes than older ones, but I'd still like to live in unova just for the selection. It's gotten to the point where you can almost find any pokemon except starters and legends from other regions. And even a lot of legends are making their way into unova for BW2.

Anus

Banned
The big city in BW. I can't even remember what it's called. Not played in quite some time.

Last edited:

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
I'd definitely live in Sinnoh. Overall, it has the climate I would enjoy the most, being mostly mildly chilly with constant snowfall in certain areas. I'm a big fan fo winter, so I'd be quite happy! Also, many of my favorite Pokemon are found in Sinnoh, which is a plus.

If we're talking specifics, however, I'd definitely reside in Canalave City. Everything there appeals to me: a library with a bounty of books, especially regarding the Sinnoh Myths (which fascinate me), a gym for training, a local harbor which allows for easy and frequent travel, and, of course, beautiful music that happens to be a remix of the G/S/C Credits theme. I'd be in paradise. :)

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I'd have to say Hoenn. I like the summer heat much more than the winter chill.
I wouldn't mind living in serene Verdanturf Town or enjoying the beaches of Lilycove, Mossdeep, or Dewford. And of course, fresh bananas from Tropius.
Plus, the weather is friendly to my choice of clothes. :)