• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

If you have pre-ordered the games, tell us if it was odd (like mine!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastor DMc

There won't be any problem getting both games on release if you go to a Walmart or Toys R Us or any place like that around the time they open (10am) assuming you have the ability to. I pre-ordered mine only because I was trading in a bunch of stuff, and figured I'd just put the credit towards the two games (which will most likely be the two games I purchase next, unless Paper Mario for Wii does really well... then they'll be the next next games I buy)

nesgirl119

In Nintendo Exhile
I preordered the games the day there were both up for preorder (I think it was in the middle of January, I believe), as whenever a game is available that I like, chances are, the people from that Gamestop will actually call me, and inform me that the game is on reserve at that point, and then I will usually make a B-line for Gamestop and preorder them (recently did that w/PBR), or one of my parents/friends will do it for me if I have classes.

So I have had them on Pre Order since January, actually. Been looking forward to them ever since.

Draken

When i pre-ordered the game the guy was like your in to Pokemon and i was like yeah i am in to it.

Last edited:

Pyro Yoshi

Objection!
If you're not proud to play/buy Pokemon in front of other people, you shouldn't be playing at all.

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
I had no problem what so ever! :) I didn't get the stylluses when I pre-ordered both on Sunday March 18th at Toys R Us. The reason is because they didn't want to hand them out when you pre-order the games cause they were afraid that if they did, and when the games come out, the people wouldn't pick the games up.

Cobalt_Latios

I preordered the games the day there were both up for preorder (I think it was in the middle of January, I believe), as whenever a game is available that I like, chances are, the people from that Gamestop will actually call me, and inform me that the game is on reserve at that point, and then I will usually make a B-line for Gamestop and preorder them (recently did that w/PBR), or one of my parents/friends will do it for me if I have classes.

So I have had them on Pre Order since January, actually. Been looking forward to them ever since.

Wait, you pre-ordered Battle Revolution? I didnt even know you would be able to do that at this point. Im still saving up for D/P, so after i buy them, then i'll pre-order it. Though i did pre-order Diamond and Pearl; Diamond is for me and Pearl is for my sister. I actually went to EB games sometime after Christmas and tried, didnt work. Then I tried after about 2 weeks after that point. It worked.

~C_L~

blindskater

I preorded in January without hesitation. I walked in, peorded, then left.

Tytus

Iron Islander
Not a problem for me anymore. I look more like a dad than a kid now and the cashiers assume I'm getting it for a younger sibling or kid at this point. There is that age where it's kind of awkward... but I avoided that by bringing my little sister with me.

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
I haven't preordered.

I was going to preorder (from Amazon, and have it shipped), but I decided to just go in to my favorite Target and grab it the morning of launch day with my friend - this particular Target is my favorite because: a) they always have a massive amount of everything (several hundred Wii's on launch day, I camped out, but could have just walked in at 7 am and easily grabbed one), and b) the people who work the electronics section, though they're usually different every time, are pretty cool - I (a 17-year-old who looks a bit older) have never once gotten a weird stare when asking for a Pokémon game, and when I bought Ranger the clerk and I even had a short conversation about it on the way to the register. :) I'm fully confident that I'll be able to get a copy of one of them on the 22nd.

Chris

Old Coot
You could have filed a lawsuit for discrimination :)
They aren't entitled to say things like that or to even sway your opinion on games~

Good comeback though!
The lawyer will simply laugh upon asking what the case is. He got his pre-orders. He got his bonus items. That wasn't discrimination as he simply asked him if he was too old for a children's video game.

You kids have NO IDEA how the real world works. ;\

And why the heck are some of you even buying both versions? Do you have any idea how ridiculous that is? Both have WI-FI. Your ONLY excuse should be that you don't have a router/broadband internet.

hiou2

High-ohw-you-too
australia hasnt even got a release date and the USA already has tv ads and the game up for pre-order...............i'm unlucky.....

Dusk

Dawn
Well, I came into the store, and I went to the counter. I said "I would like to pre-order a game." And the guy there said, "Pokemon?" I said "Yes." So I pre-ordered both games. It took him a while. He was going SOOOOO unbelievably slow. It took him ten minutes to write on a piece of paper, give me the pre-order cards, and give me the styluses. Finally when he gave them to me, he said "Aren't you a tad too old to be playing pokemon?" And I said, "Aren't you a TAD too slow to be getting more the minimum wage?"
woah! told
but I must admit I think that was a bit too far don't you think?

Kalavinka

hear hear - when will it be for Australia???

never because of your impatience

--;475;

Iveechan

<--- CHANTASTIC

And why the heck are some of you even buying both versions? Do you have any idea how ridiculous that is? Both have WI-FI. Your ONLY excuse should be that you don't have a router/broadband internet.

In my case, I like having one "good" game and one I can restart over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.